The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Djinn Research Done

Gioven

Okay, fine, make it take 15 mutagen mass...but for the love of LOTUS...reduce the crafting time!  Or let us make multiplies at once!  7.5 days to craft all those!

umm if people wanted these items, why didnt they just craft mutagens when patch came out? it showed all new clan items being infested.

i'll just repost my reactions to the Synapse cost.

Seriously, DE. This S#&$ is a @(*()$ joke.

Excuse my language. Actually, don't.

I usually try to be one of the more positive guys on these forums, but not after seeing this.

You say time and time again that you acknowledge that grind and RNG is an issue, then you pull S#&$ like this.

-100 billion respect points, DE.

Are you @(*()$ kidding me?

"How can we stop our playerbase losing faith in us, and improve gameplay and lessen the grind?"

"Let's make the new weapons cost absurd amounts of resources, that'll restore faith and definitely reduce the grind"

Jesus @(*()$ christ, DE.

This is a complete and utter joke.

Eagerly awaiting the next "Meanwhile at DE's Update 10 Meeting"

tumblr_msmdliUK0t1sb87h1o1_400.gif

__facepalm___by_em_po-d4u12wq.png149-homer-facepalm.jpgsuit_facepalm.jpgfunny-facepalm_00420797.jpgfacepalm1.jpgavatarfacepalm.jpg

sokka-lovers140.jpg

Edited by Nugget_

It takes almost an entire week just to craft just the Mutagen masses required.

21.5 days to craft all the masses required for all the new infested stuff.  Like, I know DE wants us to not consume content quite as fast as we do, but artificially slowing us down with crafting times like this is ridiculous.

21.5 days to craft all the masses required for all the new infested stuff.  Like, I know DE wants us to not consume content quite as fast as we do, but artificially slowing us down with crafting times like this is ridiculous.

Well, the general crafting costs are also nowhere near the accepted effectiveness:cost ratio as well. Currently, I have a hard time believing that crafting the Synapse and Djinn is worth the trouble.

After that "I want a refund" thread with all those heartwarming moments with the devs, I'm instantly back to maddeningly jarate'd off at them.

DE, I love(d) you guys to death, but this is stupid. I was thinking about blowing 20 bucks onto this game, but if you guys continue with this stupidity and refusal to listen to the demands of your playerbase and if you continue to refuse to acknowledge the fact that you're causing extreme burnout with these little money-grubbing tactics of yours, then I think I just might quit the game entirely. No use playing a game that's led by a company that doesn't realize that they're going to destroy it.

I haven't felt this angry at a game company since director Han Jae Ho of Vindictus. His pattern of "positive changes" for the game was maddeningly similar to this one, right down to the protests of the most dedicated portion of the community being completely ignored so he could follow what he thought was the best agenda for the game.

For context's sake, Vindictus is dead because of him.

Edited by SortaRandom