Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus's big face and cutscenes

(PSN)Hikuro-93

Going straight to the point, does the Lotus in the Ropalolyst fight really need to take up the whole screen? (Ok it's just half, but still). And for so much time and dialogue that I can reach Ropalolyst and still have some tea with him while we wait for her speech?

And what about the cutscenes, at least the intro one? Can't we skip them?

I do apologize if this has been "fixed" on pc, but I don't really know if it's been adressed. Cheers.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 minute ago, (PS4)My--Only--Chance said:

This & I dont understand why lotus sending event (hostile mergers) reward...people will see free new shiny toys they will forget what happened in quests (2xprologue,sacrifice & ropalolyst fight partnership with salad) 

Any1 can explain ? 

Well, I assume it's not the Lotus, but her fake purple clone hologram. So her, but not really her, since the Lolyssaur is set after the Chimera Prologue.

Somewhat cheap, but still acceptable imo.

Ok my issue is that her taking up half the screen makes it really hard to see what is going on in the map, combined that the map changes and you have to do all these jumps etc. i have to sit there and wait for her to go away before i can even see what to do next...please let us turn her off!