Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star bugged (hacked drone)

(XBOX)pop3003

I just got on warframe to play the new plague star event and on stage 3 the hacked drone keeps getting stuck right before it gets to its objective. I restarted the mission thinking it was just a small bug and when I got back to the same part of the mission the drone got stuck again. 

3000 plus hours into this game and i thought i couldnt get mad enough to throw a controller....This event EVERY freaking time the same drone bug!!!! Best way to stock up on Formas IF IT WAS EVER FIXED!!! I love this game but im over the Alzheimer's that seems to be infecting DE. U had to know this is still an issue!!

😞

Same bugs in the same events year after year. Im going back to Black Desert!!!

Edited by (XB1)wascaesarisdead

1 hour ago, (XB1)LumpSnake said:

The drones are constantly getting stuck. Will this problem be repaired?

Never.   Pretty hilarious at this point that a game that gets hotfixed weekly and sometimes daily has the persisting issues it does, with no end seemingly in sight.   If the problems were at least acknowledged, that would be one thing.  But when you read the fix notes or see about any "improvements" posted, the real problems that have been going on for years aren't even spoken on.   DE has this section of the forums for reporting issues, but does anybody really think they read it, judging by how long things have been this way? It seems they only listen to the people that give them compliments, but the actual cricticism geared towards improving the game and overall QOL for players is disregarded.  I encountered this problem as well, and was thinking about coming to the forums to report it, but then thought to myself "why?".  It isn't like anything will change.   Hooray for UI "improvements", tennogen and other useless cosmetic changes that no one asked for, while ignoring the fact that the game has become unplayable for many.   Good times indeed.  

I don't understand how DE straight up ignores the problem with this drone situation! It's such a slap in the face to the players, either they don't give a ..... or there in some kind of denial that it really isn't broken.

It happened 3 times in Plauge star last night out of 5 missions!

It's not just the Plauge star. I just did a high level bounty to complete the nightwave mission of completing 5 'different' bounties. I only have 1 left and it has to be the high level one. 20+ min into it on stage 4 of 5 I get the drone mission and of coarse it gets stuck! I could defend it for a while, like 5 min but it was getting pumbled by artillery and could only go so far, it never got unstuck and was destroyed. 

I'm so disgusted right now and don't want to do it over because it's just gonna happen again. I'm so irritated about it I think I'm gonna have to take a break from Warframe.

On 2019-06-19 at 11:34 AM, (XB1)kevinyadda said:

I don't understand how DE straight up ignores the problem with this drone situation! It's such a slap in the face to the players, either they don't give a ..... or there in some kind of denial that it really isn't broken.

It happened 3 times in Plauge star last night out of 5 missions!

It's not just the Plauge star. I just did a high level bounty to complete the nightwave mission of completing 5 'different' bounties. I only have 1 left and it has to be the high level one. 20+ min into it on stage 4 of 5 I get the drone mission and of coarse it gets stuck! I could defend it for a while, like 5 min but it was getting pumbled by artillery and could only go so far, it never got unstuck and was destroyed. 

I'm so disgusted right now and don't want to do it over because it's just gonna happen again. I'm so irritated about it I think I'm gonna have to take a break from Warframe.

Agree de really needs to look at these post on the forms more often to help fix major bugs/glitches 

On 2019-06-16 at 6:56 PM, (XB1)LumpSnake said:

The drones are constantly getting stuck. Will this problem be repaired?

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designers responsible quicker.

• 2 years later...