Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone using sacrafice?

_Anise_

Question

so I had this cool idea that i would load the sacrifice mod into Djinn and have a cool revive utility, he would revive me,die then revive himself! sounds neat ?

but I noticed in practice at least in higher level stuff he dies a nanosecond after I do >< but I guess that is to be expected but in almost all other situations he will not revive me !

out of maybe several dozen deths I have seen him try revive me a single time and that was at the same time as a group memeber was reviving me, the rest of the time he will just sit there trying to shoot at stuff letting me bleed out. I did put sacrafice in the top left slot but it hasn't made a difference.

considering running a sentinel without a weapon as a pure utility heal / shield charger (at least to test) but anyway can anyone tell me does this mod actually work or not ?

thanks

5 answers to this question

I use it and it works every time on all my sentinels unless their is some unforeseen thing that happens in-game that nukes me and the Sentinel.

You need the Sacrifice mod and Primed Regen or normal Regen first on the top line so it prioritizes it's actions, if you have an attack mod first it will ignore the revive, been there done that.  

Forgot to mention you need all the armour hp and shields if you're sticking with Djinn, though at higher end game Sentinels take a beating, their is a mod called Repair Kit I use it and so far unless it's level 100+ enemy it seems to work still testing it.

Where to get it.

• The mod can be easily acquired from the Ropalolyst mission. On entry, one drone always spawns in front and 2 others in the hallways left and right of the spawn point. If you don't get the drop simply abandon the mission and try again.

Edited by Slayer-.

J4puewi.png

this was my original djinn setup, (had not installed a potato yet) I have maxed capacity!

will move thumper down betwee medi-ray and spare parts see if it makes a difference, will update if it does. also any idea which mod is supposed to break sacrifice ?

ps:reawaken will revive Djinn indefanatly after 90s so shouldn't matter where on the list it is ?

edit:yet still didn't work, went to POE stood on the boil died Djinn just happily floating still letting me bleed out, he wasn't even shooting at anything

edit 2:dug around and seems that people claim it won't revive you until the last second of bleeding out in a group (why?) and if someone revives you during a mission it will break sacrifice for the rest of the mission, guess I will put that mod on the garbage pile 😕

Edited by _Anise_

There are no mods on that build that I can see would stop Djinn from activating Sacrifice according to the wiki.

I don't have Djinn anymore to even set it up with the same mods to go and test it out, sorry.

Here is my Helios Prime with one of it's configs that has been working fine for a long time, I upgraded to the Prime mods as they came out for it. Also works on my other plain and prime sentinels as well, so I'm at a loss to know how to help.

Edit: Yes in solo play it will revive you basically straight away and in CO-OP it will wait until the last few seconds to make sure no one is coming for you, I have been revived while the Sacrifice mod was active and never had it break for the rest of the round.

Keep testing it, try it on your Wyrm Prime or your Shade and Diriga or your Helios and Carrier to see if it's Djinn being the awkward one.

Edited by Slayer-.