Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe/weapon for SO\Khora Farm

Singrave

Question

Hello!

So, after the latest updates and events (Wukong rework and Plague Star) i've tried to run SO for the latest Khora part i need, the systems.

The trouble is that everyone jump into SO just to rank up their Wookies and Plague Zaws, stay there for 4-6 rounds and then leave. 

I'm in need to have a frame and weapon to comfortably reach and complete the 8th zone for Khora Systems Uncommon (rarest) drop 🙂

I have Saryn Prime, Wisp, Nidus, Equinox Prime. And many other frames that doesn't fit good into SO.

Saryn can easily reach and do 8th zone, but is not so "comfortable" for me - i need to click 1  and LMB periodically, keep an eye on spores decay and my health, click 2  to not die.

Wisp and Nidus both are very durable, but they both don't have those "press 4 to kill em all" thing. And it seems that i  don't have proper weapon to kill big groups pretty fast (fulmin maybe?)

My Ignis Wraith lacking to kill foes fast in 7th zone 😕

I didn't tried Equinox Prime yet, i need to learn to play it first.

So, i'd like YOUR advices - what Warframe to pick up and what Weapon or Ability to use to maintain effectivenes until SO 8th zone?

Thanks in advance!

orig

9 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, LameoveR said:

We're talking about SO\Khora farming, not ESO

ESO is the same thing as SO. Only difference is you start at a higher level, have a frame must be rank 30 req and no spamming of skills. So you you can handle 4-6 waves of ESO you can handle 8 of SO. I think I ran volt for khora farming. I solo with Saryn now of days (if i even do it) because Im normally watching a movie and its brainless.

40 minutes ago, LameoveR said:

Why viral or radiation? Is it really that universal?

It kind of hard to pick one being that you can face all factions over the 8 waves. I tend to run corrosive because F armor. It doesn't have everything being a little dated but the still pretty good cheatsheet.

MblYCuA.png

Room cleaning with equinox is easy, max range some strength duration and efficiency, I played her in eso and dont really need strength it can go below 100% and still be good, the way you play her is go in day mode, press 4, kill a few enemies and when around 5k or more depending on the level release the charge by pressing 4 again, saryn is way easier also you can pop spores by using saryns 4 which i mostly use in eso. A for weapons get ignis wraith with radiation or viral and spray you dont have to aim with that much as its a cone as for secondary catchmoon is so far the best and for melee anything works but if you want to be effective go for a pole  I suggest guandao or cassowar if you have them

Edited by AwkwardLazarow
  • Like 1

i usually take a banshee with 17-19x damage multiplier and aoe/beam weapons to eso. banshee (along with many support frames) makes killing mobs super easy so as long as one nuke stays in you'll be fine. my last game everyone had left by w4 except for a decent saryn and we went all the way up to w9 with higher efficiency than when we had a full squad

• Like 1

For Regular SO just Pick Volt... Mod for Alot of Range and efficiency and don't go to negative with Duration and Power and you can press 4 all the way to zone 8....

To do the samething in ESO you'l need more Power and Corrosive Projection Auras....

7 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Room cleaning with equinox is easy, max range some strength duration and efficiency, I played her in eso and dont really need strength it can go below 100% and still be good, the way you play her is go in day mode, press 4, kill a few enemies and when around 5k or more depending on the level release the charge by pressing 4 again,

5K ? For Armored Enemies in ESO ?

Level 60-70 Lancers can survive 20K.....

I build mine to 80K before I even think of Popping Maim.... anything less and there will be plenty of survivors... siphoning off my energy.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

5K ? For Armored Enemies in ESO ?

Im saying how I esitmate for sanctuary onslaught not elite sanctuary onslaught, I havent done that in a while but I guess 5k would be enough to kill level 30 enemies, and from what I get the original poster is asking about sanctuary onslaught 

Oh, people! Thank you so much for your answers. We're talking about SO\Khora farming, not ESO or something else.

My real problem is that i can't kill mobs fast and i loose effectiveness. The only Frame i have that can do it - Saryn Prime.

I have fully upgraded Ignis Wraith and Fulmin.

How Wisp doing in SO? What weapon?

I have Plague Kripath gilded Zaw but don't have good melee mods yet. 

24 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

get ignis wraith with radiation or viral

15 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

For Regular SO just Pick Volt

i need some time to forma it 😕

4 hours ago, LameoveR said:

When viral statuses an enemy it  cuts their health in half for a short time like 5 second or something making them easier to kill, as for radiation its good against armor and also confused enemies making them attack their own faction for a short time a few seconds or something like that

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

20 hours ago, LameoveR said:

Why viral or radiation? Is it really that universal ?

I recommend Viral but not for the same reasons and definitely not for the Ignis Wraith.... 

Cutting an Enemy's health in half is a significant diffence in damage even if the enemy is resistent to it.... but as the armor scaling gets worse even a standard Lancer or Seeker with their Health Halfed is going to take longer to kill than if you just stuck with Corrosive....

You need something to compliment the Viral Proc.... and thats where this mod comes in:

latest?cb=20181130034220

This mod will give any crit primary the ability to proc Slash.  And since Slash procs is affected by Crits and bypasses armor completely.. the Damage over time is oh so good....

This makes it the go to Combination for all the factions that are vulnerable to status affects.... Viral +Slash will demolish anything with a health bar. 

However against the infested/Corrupted factions.... the Ancients will complicated your game plan because not only will the Ancient healers heal any enemies around them but it will also give them 80% Damage Reduction and 100% Immunity from Status Effects.... that status will proc but it won't do what its suppose to do.... DoT will show the number "0" when it procs....

And thats where Radiation Comes in.... Radiation Procs not only cause enemies to turn on each other but it will Disable these Ancient Healer auras allowing you to continue killing enemies with Razor Sharp bullets Laced with AIDS...

The Amprex is good at demonstrating this effect because it has innate electricity damage.... meaning you only need to add Heat to get your radiation procs.

16 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

When viral statuses an enemy it  cuts their health in half for a short time like 5 second or something making them easier to kill, as for radiation its good against armor and also confused enemies making them attack their own faction for a short time a few seconds or something like that

I believe Viral works for Six Seconds.... and Radiation works for 8 Seconds. Pretty good duration for both....

Radiation is most effective against Alloy Armor and Robotic Enemies. 

Its actually awful against Ferrite Armor which is what most Grinneer use.... now to be fair you should still use it because Grineer trash mobs mostly consist of Enemies that you can kill without too much effort abd when a Nox or Bombard comes along The radiation will deal with them effectively.....

However the reason I would not use Radiation Damage is because Bombard's and Noxes aren't the toughest grinner enemies. Its actually the Heavy Gunner.... this may throw alot of people off because Heavy gunners go down just as fast as trash mobs.... and thats because they use Ferrite armor.... so as long as you're using Corrosive You won't encounter any resistance from them.... Use Radiation on the other hand holy crap they take #*!%ing forever to kill !!! 

When going past level 100 my eidolon slaying Lanka kills Bombard in Two head shots.... whilest the Heavy Gunner takes 15 shots in the face before finally submitting. 

Thats when I did away with both Corrosive and Radiation in favour of Slash and Viral.... works best if you aim for the head. 

It kills them both in a few shots....

3 hours ago, LameoveR said:

well, TTK on SO so short that all those statuses are negleted.

BTW, i've got my last Khora part yesterday and already cooking it in foundry!

Thank you all for your answers!

WHOOOOOP WHOOOOOP 😄 !!!!