Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember that Riven disposition is getting adjusted in 2-3 weeks.

Jarriaga

Changing riven stats is done, supposedly, for balance.  But the strong weapons remain strong, the weak weapons remain weak.  This is not balancing, it's just nerfing rivens for popular weapons.  

The stug will never compete even with a riv dispo of 5/5, you'd have to buff the actual weapon.  The rubico will still be the best sniper even if (when) they nerf the rivens for that again.  

Stradavar dispo got nerfed just as the prime was released even though barely anyone used it.  The fulmin is popular and very good so I'd expect that to get hit hard.  Is that fair?  I don't think so, de designed the weapon after all and gave it those stats.  If they are intentionally releasing weapons that are op and know full well the rivens will cost a ton of plat, then waiting a few weeks and nerfing them, well that's not a good policy.  Of course people will get salty.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChromaUmbra said:

Maybe whenever someone is about to buy a riven, a message could show up telling them that dispositions may change?  That might make people think a bit before blowing thousands of plat.  I feel like it would at least reduce some of the forum salt.

That would require for Riven mods to be their own category when trading instead of being "just mods". I think it would be helpful, but I can see the huge backlash to a notification stating "This Riven may be nerfed in 3 months". People will say that it "hurts free trade" and whatnot.

2 hours ago, Kyronz said:

not sure why de insists of screwing with the market, it is not very cool.    they gonna demote some weapons, and promote a few from useless tier to useless tier mostly based on what people use.....it's just worthless petty work or more apropriately called utter nonsense.

They are insisting on keeping the promise they made when they introduced the RIven system to begin with. I see no point in complaining about they doing what they should have been doing from day one.

Edited by Jarriaga

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

None of the melee rivens are to be changed until Melee 3.0

Indeed. I am expecting my Dokrahm, Plague Keewar and Plague Kripath Rivens to take huge hits in Melee 3.0.

Edited by Jarriaga

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kyronz:

not sure why de insists of screwing with the market, it is not very cool.    they gonna demote some weapons, and promote a few from useless tier to useless tier mostly based on what people use.....it's just worthless petty work or more apropriately called utter nonsense.

All the tears and salt is totally worth screwing the market for those rivens. 🙂