The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Guess Khora Is Our Only Immortal Now

withinmyself

14 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Drop Link Shields and give poor Venari Sharpened Claws instead. The shields mod is a waste of points on her.

Ooo I will!  Yea the Shield Link has always been iffy in my mind.  It seems to help though and I could never really find anything to replace it.  I don't even think I have Sharpened Claws.  Lol.  Thanks for the comment!!

Vauban and my Vortex Obex build. I don't particularly agree that he needs a complete rework, but something needs to be done about his mines. When they fixed the bounce "bug" that's when they ruined him. You can still do the exact same thing with an obex an entropy burst higher level the enemies the bigger the damage. If you don't like the obex, Exodia Contagion works amazing with a gas build.

Now I have a bunch of weird builds but they are only for bastellie and Vortex. When I used to have builds for all of his abilities.

Concus is the only useful mine. Can we please just get rid of the other mines and buff concus and make it like a flash bang grenade. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it. Tesla could be an emp grenade that disables electronics, robotics, and maybe sheilds for a window of time. Mines could do the same but with living targets but blind and deafening them.

He be a monster for spy missions. Emp to knock out sensors and lasers. Concus to knock out guard. Walk in with moa to hack and done.

Edit: Also all of these debuff synergize with his passive and he's still the tactical frame just with grenades instead of mines.

Edited by Ruison
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-25 at 4:50 AM, Ruison said:

Vauban and my Vortex Obex build. I don't particularly agree that he needs a complete rework, but something needs to be done about his mines. When they fixed the bounce "bug" that's when they ruined him. You can still do the exact same thing with an obex an entropy burst higher level the enemies the bigger the damage. If you don't like the obex, Exodia Contagion works amazing with a gas build.

Now I have a bunch of weird builds but they are only for bastellie and Vortex. When I used to have builds for all of his abilities.

Concus is the only useful mine. Can we please just get rid of the other mines and buff concus and make it like a flash bang grenade. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it. Tesla could be an emp grenade that disables electronics, robotics, and maybe sheilds for a window of time. Mines could do the same but with living targets but blind and deafening them.

He be a monster for spy missions. Emp to knock out sensors and lasers. Concus to knock out guard. Walk in with moa to hack and done.

Edit: Also all of these debuff synergize with his passive and he's still the tactical frame just with grenades instead of mines.

Yes, my Vauban likey