The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer...chat about it?

ChaoticEdge

56 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

-and none of what you mentioned has anything to do with your weird hangups about Ms. Unum

Like, from what little I can actually decipher from your run-on sentences:

and like that that why you think its canon but you should look up about Unum how they lived but wait we can't because we don't even have full history how the Unum actually started which its a feeling simple to be that its flipping big AI core just wanted protect itself just intelligent enough deal with and presented these nanomachine into the cetus's ppl pretty much simple logic and the only things there because nanomachine do carries memories bank why do you think all those infested was program to attack because its not only hungry for flesh for its hungry for brains memories to added up its own so its like infested flood of halo similar version to each other except for the infested is less deadly then the halo flood

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

you seem to really loathe the Unum just for the capital crime of... existing. And to that end you are asking why you can't just kill her with a really big gun.

ha say that the Eidolon that keep on coming back form the grave and can you prison an Eidolon right there?  No it just keep on coming back everyday even thou you soul trap it for it still come back the next day.  I am just simple giving the facts why are these grineer could of done and would of done and yet defending the orokin tower that we can't go enter to see what is going on also can't do anything or either have discussion with the Unum pretty much points out they don't trust us warframes which you should be asking why we don't meet one in person.  Now it got me wondering why is the syndicates is not in cetus still for the Unum could of buddies up with them and they help out increase military force and fair trade instead of seeing the corpus group unarm which it would make sense make the syndicates actually doing a job instead of hearing in the radio just doing horrible fail job like listening to Red Veil their side failing to get a pass though the guards.

Pretty much this is lack of simple to be the grineer should of already have wits or more aware of battle strategies instead of leroying the field and have no flipping clue what to do for they just patrolling for nothing, all we see them wondering everytime and just shooting things for $##t and giggles as yet no one talk about couple smart grineer that actually would of thought commonly about bombarding the front door its not like they didn't made the thumper for nothing for what is the point they gathering resources when they got otherside the planet to farm all those materials as well for its not like anyone is die with in 1 second stepping on new place they are at.  There is common logic and common to make that logic for its simple to be and simple as to be to mine somewhere else better then cetus and if you wanted the cetus city its common to bombard everything you got because its obviously to scope it and just flipping break the door like a siege fight would be.  Common military tacit is always common to always keep the enemy at bay but the grineer don't think that way which they keep on roaming off and not getting themselves in line start bombarding down the door like how it used back then as cannons and other firing at the front door.  I mean the grineer has a massive of army to correct of terms of sheer numbers to be countless and wrecking the cloning factory is meaningless because they have plenty enough cloning factory that actually would of put some common battle strategies instead of answering questions on paper.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ha say that the Eidolon that keep on coming back form the grave and can you prison an Eidolon right there?  No it just keep on coming back everyday even thou you soul trap it for it still come back the next day.  I am just simple giving the facts why are these grineer could of done and would of done and yet defending the orokin tower that we can't go enter to see what is going on also can't do anything or either have discussion with the Unum pretty much points out they don't trust us warframes which you should be asking why we don't meet one in person.  Now it got me wondering why is the syndicates is not in cetus still for the Unum could of buddies up with them and they help out increase military force and fair trade instead of seeing the corpus group unarm which it would make sense make the syndicates actually doing a job instead of hearing in the radio just doing horrible fail job like listening to Red Veil their side failing to get a pass though the guards.

Pretty much this is lack of simple to be the grineer should of already have wits or more aware of battle strategies instead of leroying the field and have no flipping clue what to do for they just patrolling for nothing, all we see them wondering everytime and just shooting things for $##t and giggles as yet no one talk about couple smart grineer that actually would of thought commonly about bombarding the front door its not like they didn't made the thumper for nothing for what is the point they gathering resources when they got otherside the planet to farm all those materials as well for its not like anyone is die with in 1 second stepping on new place they are at.  There is common logic and common to make that logic for its simple to be and simple as to be to mine somewhere else better then cetus and if you wanted the cetus city its common to bombard everything you got because its obviously to scope it and just flipping break the door like a siege fight would be.  Common military tacit is always common to always keep the enemy at bay but the grineer don't think that way which they keep on roaming off and not getting themselves in line start bombarding down the door like how it used back then as cannons and other firing at the front door.  I mean the grineer has a massive of army to correct of terms of sheer numbers to be countless and wrecking the cloning factory is meaningless because they have plenty enough cloning factory that actually would of put some common battle strategies instead of answering questions on paper.

...I... worry for your ability to interpret circumstances and events. Because your interpretation of why the town of Cetus is, what the Grineer military military presence in the Plains is, and what the respective military forces of all involved are actually capable of are all VASTLY different than what has been established in canon

Yes, the Unum imprisoned the Sentient Wyrm in the ground. Because that was calculated to be the best case scenario. She's omniscient, not omnipotent

Yes, the average Grineer just wanders around the Plains waiting to be shot by a Tenno. Because in case you forgot, the basic Grineer soldier is a literal idiot who can just about aim a gun in the vague direction of the enemy without suffocating to death on their own cancerous tumors. That's not an exaggeration, that's canon. Grineer really are THAT STUPID. And no, their commanders aren't much smarter; in case you forgot, the Twin Kweens are only slightly smarter, seeing as their solution to literally every problem is "throw infantry at it, and if that doesn't work give Tyl Regor another promotion and wait for him to fix everything for us". That is also not a joke, but directly lifted from canon

Yes, the Syndicates aren't around Cetus. Why would they be? They have no motivation to wander around there.

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

...I... worry for your ability to interpret circumstances and events. Because your interpretation of why the town of Cetus is, what the Grineer military military presence in the Plains is, and what the respective military forces of all involved are actually capable of are all VASTLY different than what has been established in canon

Yes, the Unum imprisoned the Sentient Wyrm in the ground. Because that was calculated to be the best case scenario. She's omniscient, not omnipotent

Yes, the average Grineer just wanders around the Plains waiting to be shot by a Tenno. Because in case you forgot, the basic Grineer soldier is a literal idiot who can just about aim a gun in the vague direction of the enemy without suffocating to death on their own cancerous tumors. That's not an exaggeration, that's canon. Grineer really are THAT STUPID. And no, their commanders aren't much smarter; in case you forgot, the Twin Kweens are only slightly smarter, seeing as their solution to literally every problem is "throw infantry at it, and if that doesn't work give Tyl Regor another promotion and wait for him to fix everything for us". That is also not a joke, but directly lifted from canon

Yes, the Syndicates aren't around Cetus. Why would they be? They have no motivation to wander around there.

its simple without the syndicates protecting cetus and the frame is focusing on ships they are facing to the point massive invasion as common to be, remember we have ghouls in the forest?  No?  No one want think about the ghouls in the forest?  Fine its simple really once bombarding from space getting all the tenno up in space who is going realized that there is attack is going come below on the earth surfaces ghouls in the forest will start spamming like day tomorrow, the only one is near by is steel meridian and the red veil and if cetus don't want call for help and rely on tenno they will be late getting into the fight for it can be too late for us realized getting those transmission calls.

This is simple question why isn't the grineer is putting much deal with this massive to be for they could easy taken earth if they focus that gathering left over orokin tech would bring back the glory day they become greater in technology.  There is doubts about how much the Unum is capable of doing so and it seems that the queen don't care of their own people and being dolt which she all worried about her sister that she try restored which I find it funny why she can't even capture a regular human being and have it take in that body and just use the kuva to stay immortal which I find it dumb as the concrete block they have, the queen pose to be great, great in combat and so on forth to stay but we get cut story that killing the queen like it was just a slug...I ask how the hell they were able to convinced the grineer for their power how they show great in all just end up being murdered I mean they would of selected the perfect body for body switch and yet they end up with same result that they wanted a child body...all they wanted when they could of picked healthy human body and using that repeatedly getting massive good clones bodies instead relying on bad clone bodies like the grineer as yet I find it more question about DE how they think about grineer which it makes no sense when they could actually capture corpus and use their body to just replace body parts but no they all don't think even the tenno don't think and don't go cut the serpent's head directly to be for they all didn't they keep on going upwards until they get to the point how we all get into this mess up plan idea?

Grineer was able research bio-engineers, weapons, ships, armor, and also know their jobs but it seems that the corpus is able do the same thing for all these is settling a question about DE's chose how the grineers work which it would be have an IQ test for them with in instance instead of work with their hands with everything.

As again the motivation for syndicates would be any answer reason either to spread their ways or go off to help a town like the tenno does....THIS FLIPPING MAKE NO SENSE WHAT IS THE POINT THEIR JOB IS!  They spread their ideological but they can't even do the walk.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Why do I get the feeling this is the guy that kept suggestion ridiculous ideas like each planet having their own negative weather effects, like Earth having rain that blinds you, or constantly drains your energy.

Edited by Atsia

1 minute ago, Atsia said:

Why do I get the feeling this is the guy that kept suggestion ridiculous ideas like each planet having their own negative weather effects, like Earth having rain that blinds you, constants drains your energy.

That is your suggestion in bold not mine.  Plus its not ridiculous its common knowledge that if the grineer could of and WOULD OF do the things which I am making fair point about grineers, which they had the wolf unleash and they didn't want bother imprison him and the corpus don't want do anything about it and yet wolf has big idea a very nice one for he wanted become sentient and follow sentient for pretty much he seem smarter then the rest of the grineer for oh yea sure ignore smart intelligent wolf that almost have the tenno killed along with their colleagues spamming firebomb for seems pretty much work really good against average players and few minor amount of pros.  These guys are way better the grineer is now for I ask why didn't they made him in command instead of these fools?  Even thou you have to realized to the point these grineers do have intelligent but they work in different way just like ppl with disability for ppl see them not with their crowds but they can be very clever then other ppl just like Steven Hawken disable on wheel chair but he is one the smartest man then there is others as well.

At the time being I am now questioning about DE how they bringing about this lore form all this stuff for they have codex and stuff what happen and how they gain control or how much they were able out smart the orokin people or either force the orokin people to become grineer, you have to realized to the point that question must be be built as it how this is responded which they are making the grineer way too stupid for they probably can't even spell grineer or understand what is written their own langues.  They said they have military school and yet no one want to say anything about that, how the lady grineer was able get high ranking for is it sexiest among them or is it just that women are just simple smarter then men and yet they still find themselves being killed still.  Now I am questioning of DE's action what they are even doing with the grineer and how much they making them so stupid even the lotus is not with us and yet they are still stupid as they can't even get the job done, one these days I am going find a grineer just look inside their own gun's barrel and shoot themselves in the face...:facepalm:

40 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

its simple without the syndicates protecting cetus and the frame is focusing on ships they are facing to the point massive invasion as common to be, remember we have ghouls in the forest?  No?  No one want think about the ghouls in the forest?  Fine its simple really once bombarding from space getting all the tenno up in space who is going realized that there is attack is going come below on the earth surfaces ghouls in the forest will start spamming like day tomorrow, the only one is near by is steel meridian and the red veil and if cetus don't want call for help and rely on tenno they will be late getting into the fight for it can be too late for us realized getting those transmission calls.

This is simple question why isn't the grineer is putting much deal with this massive to be for they could easy taken earth if they focus that gathering left over orokin tech would bring back the glory day they become greater in technology.  There is doubts about how much the Unum is capable of doing so and it seems that the queen don't care of their own people and being dolt which she all worried about her sister that she try restored which I find it funny why she can't even capture a regular human being and have it take in that body and just use the kuva to stay immortal which I find it dumb as the concrete block they have, the queen pose to be great, great in combat and so on forth to stay but we get cut story that killing the queen like it was just a slug...I ask how the hell they were able to convinced the grineer for their power how they show great in all just end up being murdered I mean they would of selected the perfect body for body switch and yet they end up with same result that they wanted a child body...all they wanted when they could of picked healthy human body and using that repeatedly getting massive good clones bodies instead relying on bad clone bodies like the grineer as yet I find it more question about DE how they think about grineer which it makes no sense when they could actually capture corpus and use their body to just replace body parts but no they all don't think even the tenno don't think and don't go cut the serpent's head directly to be for they all didn't they keep on going upwards until they get to the point how we all get into this mess up plan idea?

Grineer was able research bio-engineers, weapons, ships, armor, and also know their jobs but it seems that the corpus is able do the same thing for all these is settling a question about DE's chose how the grineers work which it would be have an IQ test for them with in instance instead of work with their hands with everything.

As again the motivation for syndicates would be any answer reason either to spread their ways or go off to help a town like the tenno does....THIS FLIPPING MAKE NO SENSE WHAT IS THE POINT THEIR JOB IS!  They spread their ideological but they can't even do the walk.

"Why does this fictional world not do exactly what I tell it to? Why are the Grineer going off on other large-scale campaigns against the Corpus, the Infested, Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence, and the Sentients, all while rebuilding and guarding bases of their own against Tenno raiders, instead of commuting all their resources into blowing up this one town on Earth that has comparatively little strategic value and poses no danger to their mining operation a few miles away, thus leaving enormous vulnerabilities in their other territories such as Saturn and Mars? Why is the Grineer Empire a collection of various divisions and generals and fiefdoms that all want to carve out their own glory and power rather than acting as an autonomous military machine that curbstomps everything in their path? And while we're on the subject, why aren't Steel Meridian and New Loka devoting all their manpower into guarding this one tiny town that's not under serious threat 99% of the time and has a healthy relationship with a mercenary faction of friendly Tenno that solve all their problems anyway, and instead choose to go fight in other battles against colonies that are much larger and much more vulnerable? ARGH IT MAKES NO SENSE THIS UNIVERSE HAS TERRIBLE WORLDBUILDING!!"

9 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

"Why does this fictional world not do exactly what I tell it to? Why are the Grineer going off on other large-scale campaigns against the Corpus, the Infested, Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence, and the Sentients, all while rebuilding and guarding bases of their own against Tenno raiders, instead of commuting all their resources into blowing up this one town on Earth that has comparatively little strategic value and poses no danger to their mining operation a few miles away, thus leaving enormous vulnerabilities in their other territories such as Saturn and Mars? Why is the Grineer Empire a collection of various divisions and generals and fiefdoms that all want to carve out their own glory and power rather than acting as an autonomous military machine that curbstomps everything in their path? And while we're on the subject, why aren't Steel Meridian and New Loka devoting all their manpower into guarding this one tiny town that's not under serious threat 99% of the time and has a healthy relationship with a mercenary faction of friendly Tenno that solve all their problems anyway, and instead choose to go fight in other battles against colonies that are much larger and much more vulnerable? ARGH IT MAKES NO SENSE THIS UNIVERSE HAS TERRIBLE WORLDBUILDING!!"

Don't say of your mockery, faults picking your words of chose, they could easily push an asteroid just don't give a big middle finger for it (space has no weight or friction, so pushing a rock is no problem) for you could of meet giant asteroid commonly easy to find just push 1 and make sure go fast that direction where you wanted to aim it at then impact depending how much thrust-er you push into one direction is just simple just crush earth for that for they already have grineer mining asteroids for its plenty resources there even in the asteroid belt somewhere out there then again they have earth's ocean they could easy farm there and start mining insane keeping their water base still in float, they could easy get resources from every direction in earth if you hadn't think about it our earth is one huge mineral deposit and they could easily get it thanks to the thumper that can be deploy in the dessert of the earth just getting much materials that way, the the mountain of the earth it just that the question is why is DE is making grineer wouldn't use their brains when they got mutation intelligence just simple make them smarter then before.

Yet the grineer could of choose many random of chose better destructive force, I am only questioning about their lore how it was build into, we had not even met Unum, we had not even had slightest clue why are we fighting the sentient still or why they wanted to destroy us when we could just simple be under hand cared by lotus and simple to put babysitting job.  When warframe started it is in a mess and someone viewed that warframe is still in a mess which we got figure how how this is work and somehow we able go thought he pile of mess but the lore and fraction is not settled in right, it didn't show that we did much to the cannon as the frames is facing massive amount issues that are being developed.  Which the dev are putting space combat and trying build it, something tells me they aren't thinking about well about the fraction what they could of done while the tenno is being drag left and right that can't split bodies.  Lotus is gone and she isn't taking care the $##t system no more so basically you have auto bot telling who doing what to do which no one want follow auido voice bot that is not person and not lotus so basically the people they sent out probably wont' do anything until the real lotus return for the system could of easily become or chaoticly insane if the main person leave then yea system should be in chaos already for it is easy for grineer start advance their techology, the corpus stealing more organs/ stuff or either the sentient just move in quick as they start invading because we already woke up the sentient and I thought they would easily find us by using call radar or massive radar to start jump space it as they could easily beam us to death but no some odd reason the sentient like to take long reboot time or either grineer is simple throwing paintball at the sentient's eye laughing at it and those paintballs isn't brown paint.

Noted not making fun of it but I find it complete mess sort of like this

Spoiler

There will be question will be built in even way worst then before like why we didn't just simple kill the queen and let the grineer cry over of their failures or either we become buyer to buy fortuna's land so we can get permanent free land and freed the Solaris people (its not like there is no donation box that we could of get nef off the planet just tell him make nice big space station of his trans figure and we'll raid it later) this would of get rid of the corpus's rule making dept and have it change already then we would of see the wild life bit more back again.  Then again no one want to say it until it reach to the point questioning the motives for the story or how this is worked or any reason why explanation really give us reason to defending it like the GHOULS THE REPEATED GHOULS when we could just install turrets defense in the front door and just spam spray down the ghouls.  It does not spice things up when ghouls show up, they are just another shoot in the face and walk away for they only leave gas behind.

4 hours ago, Atsia said:

I'm getting a good laugh out of this

Oh yet join in for good laugh, here is one hint of wisdom.  Don't join with mocker or you want flaming arrows being poured on yourself as well.

Sometime you place wonder about Dev are they making the right chose like they did with melee 3.0 during the time they were planning nerf the range mod and forcing the players focus on holding the E button to gain the range which it was flash back rewalking backward.  Don't forget that Dev left and forgot the vauban longest time and ignoring his rework when other warframe players did try ask them rework on him for the longest time, and if they do it again its better for the truth to be told directly instead of hiding it under the carpet, then there was big nerf on ember making her no fun frame no more and got pretty bad then last time.  This is where doubts are being build because of unsure how things are run and people who just walk without a doubts your looking at the same disaster mess of paper that is flooding the place, there is always a point and a holding point for everything where doubts about the dev for we all get rumors that dev is working someone to death or either they are hanging too much at the bar or something and if you say "it just rumors" for what reason not believed the rumor to see it is true or not for I don't want the dev work their co-worker to death and I don't want them drink a lot at the bar because the either they are depress because when men go bars they only there for one thing depression sits and drinking in weeken unless its a celebration then it would be opposite but share still with depression.  This is where I question the dev what are they making their chose with things even thou the game is slow a bit but it doesn't mean from all these years they been doing more on "weapons" then anything else on the project which counting every "Tenno Reinforcement event" they were adding more guns and melees then usually they settled in for feel like we walk into the borderland section, I do understand more guns equal more fun right and yet I find it hard understanding they don't make the enemies like real threat that is not really threat at all for only few are made to be greater then one another and may seem appose bit of threat but aren't not taken serious enough.  The grineer is slowly sliding down to the point that they are not feeling a threat and the grineer just would of consider as just leftover, but at the time being it feel like we just can kill the last queen and just get it over with it leaving the grineer crying with tears.

On 2019-06-22 at 10:19 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

why didn't the grineer use nukes to bombard the place

The Unum inactivates hostile technology that would pose a threat to Cetus. The Thousand-Year Fish legend states: "upon approaching that ancient Orokin tower, found their transmissions silenced, their engines turned cold, and their weapons reduced to lumps of dead iron."

I mean orokin's shield didn't block everything which they did had sentient pass by

According to the Gara legend, the shield didn't appear until after the Eidolon Sentient was already there. "This is when, across the Plains, the great pylons ignited for the first time. Sheets of energy sprung up between them, powered by the will of the Unum at their epicenter, trapping the monstrosity within."

I mean the generator of the orokin ran really good but witness of the infestation it seem able to shut down the orokin ship how it is operated

The Orokin Derelicts were taken over by Infestation over hundreds of years when there were no people to fight back or no support system, as the Empire had collapsed. Power in the Orokin Empire was extremely centralised, and without leadership, the grunts and the automated defences can only hold out so long. Cetus is a bustling town with many inhabitants, the Tenno as defenders, and the Unum's mysterious safeguards. It's not the same situation.

so that leave me wondering about how much the shields can take from repeated bombardment for it proves that orokin isn't a greatest being but the most easy people that boasted so much how much power they have

We don't know how the shields work. There's no reason to think that they couldn't withstand bombardment forever. While the Orokin were extremely boastful, their level of technology is still far beyond what anyone in the System has, even millennia after their fall. I find it very plausible that an Orokin shield could keep out the Grineer indefinitely.

On 2019-06-22 at 10:59 PM, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

I believe their intentions are to loot Cetus and most notably investigate the Unum’s Tower. Bombardment jeopardizes the town and risks destroying the Unum. 

Vay Hek utilizing the infested is a much lesser means for destruction of buildings and property. Everyone will get sick and die off. No rubble.

What could possibly be in the town of Cetus that Vay Hek might want? While it's reasonable to assume he wants the Unum's Tower, that's never explicitly stated. Also, we know the Infestation can cause serious damage to structures, due to their ability to assimilate non-biological matter. Look at the Infested Ship tileset in Eris.

On 2019-06-22 at 11:00 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

or either use it for planet to get rid of the forest

The Grineer wanted to get rid of the forests so they could have room to expand and build military bases. Bombarding the forest into oblivion leaves you with craters, not usable land. That's why they decided to poison them.

On 2019-06-23 at 1:46 AM, YazMatazO said:

Dunno... I think there are different sub-factions within the Grineer, and it's possible those don't see eye to eye all the time. Vay Hek may not be the most liked toon in the Queen's eyes.

The prominent leaders in the Grineer may disagree, such as Tyl Regor mocking Vay Hek during Operation: Tubemen of Regor, but they all answer to the Queens, so functionally, there's not a lot of discord within the ranks. However, after the failure of Operation: Eyes of Blight, Vay Hek did get knocked down a peg or two in the Queens' eyes. But Project Tethra was all under Vay Hek's authority, and he's still producing Fomorians at a slower pace, so he definitely could turn one against Cetus if he felt like it.

On 2019-06-23 at 1:46 AM, YazMatazO said:

Also, since Corpus and Grineer used to be the same

This has never been true. The Corpus have their origins as merchants and arms manufacturers under the Orokin. The Grineer were initially clone-slaves made for labour, later used as soldiers during the Old War. The Grineer have never been anything but what they are now, essentially.

On 2019-06-23 at 4:55 AM, SneakyErvin said:

I mean Cetus rests on massive secrets, secrets Vey Hek wants everything from.

What secrets? Cetus is built next to the Orokin Tower. All the secrets are there, not in Cetus.

On 2019-06-23 at 9:02 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

yea that would be the tenno is their defenses

The line you're referring to happened long before the Tenno came to Cetus. In fact, this happened before there was even a town called Cetus. This line, which I also quoted above, happened the first time Ostrons arrived at this location. The Unum was protecting them even then.

I mean it pass the barrier looking at one sentient

Again, the Sentient didn't pass through the barrier. The barrier wasn't there when the Sentient arrived.

Its not like the orokin's tower can withstand explosive dmg which proves that they were blowing up the tower up there with explosive

The Unum allows the Ostrons to harvest from her Tower. She does not allow the Grineer to do so. Her countermeasures are specific, which is why the Tenno can use their technology in Cetus and the Grineer can't.

On 2019-06-23 at 9:51 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

Ha say that to the sentient when they drop the flipping Eidolon in PoE did they see that coming?  Nope.

The Unum had a defender in those times, Gara, and she had a well-thought-out plan to take out the Sentient. Seems to be working as intended.

Did they see that the lotus will betray the operator and the tenno? No and if they did they would of suggested to the players "don't trust the lotus" or either deal with the void demons in the void of every bits of it.

This doesn't really concern the Unum directly. Why would she be able to foresee that? It doesn't really pertain to Cetus.

I mean you can send machines to spy on things or just build spy bot whatever it is at or having nanoites to spy on corpus or grineer to hear what they really want to do.

I mean, we do spy on the Grineer and Corpus quite a bit. That's what all those Capture and Interception and Spy missions are. That's why we knew that Vay Hek was building Fomorians long before they showed up.

On 2019-06-23 at 10:48 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

I don't trust the Unum of their words either because they believed people lives are spendable some odd reason that is how I view it and they are willing to do little sacrifice to believed to save millions and the one who truely doing the real sacrifice is us going in battle and freaking almost getting killed by corpus/grineer/sentient/corrupted orokin.

The Unum is only concerned with those under her protection: the Ostrons. She's not worried about all the other billions of people in the solar system.

On 2019-06-24 at 5:31 AM, RushBCyka said:

What if the grineer wanted to use the eidolon to take down Cetus`s shields, and the lures are there to restrain it again once the dirty work is done so the grineer can move in?

This is actually the case, as stated in the Grineer Tusks fragment.

23 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

but the Unum is only doing it to protect itself and nothing else

…yes. Is your whole argument that the Unum is evil for only looking after the town of Cetus? Weird pivot from your original question.

23 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

the corpus already have alagram, do we think won't end up fighting agianst alagram grineer soon?

I don't think we'll be fighting against Amalgam Grineer, no. The Corpus Amalgams were the result of focused research by Alad V, who is a known genius when it comes to merging different kinds of life. Maybe Tyl Regor is his equivalent among the Grineer, but given their hard-coded devotion to the Queens, it's hard to imagine a scenario where a Grineer scientist works with the Sentients.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

What secrets? Cetus is built next to the Orokin Tower. All the secrets are there, not in Cetus.

What do we know? The whole area is shielded off by Orokin tech, so it isnt just the tower. For all we, or anyone else knows, this may have been an old Orokin staging area or something else. There is a reason why the area is still guarded and why the main land entrence to the city is a massive ancient Orokin gate. It is more or less an archeological site that the Ostrons have built their settlement on.

5 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

-snip-

you'll never know they actually did had barrier outside of earth which it seems that orokin did place barrier to defend earth but failed in process, so narrow things down which skim reading the whole list, we do alagram grineer

latest?cb=20190227233933

Pretty much bio it to be one so we might need to see second time under that mask again to see his face just turn red.  At the time being wolf location is unknown now but at the time being the fearful grineer rebels their molotove grenades is way scary then the rest the grineer is being presented for I wonder why don't the regular grineer do that, oh well I guess wait for the grineer get murder again until they realized these fire grenades is more useful.