The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

warframe lead to win10 crash

Shawm.Teamkiller

I'm a super fans so i play WF everyday for more than 6 hours ,but since update fortuna 

always crash more than 4 times a day when I simply click EXIT GAME or when network issue  or somehow warframe crashed.

win10 crash code :

dpc watchdog violation  or  power_state_failure

i have the log and dump if needed

Edited by Shawm.Teamkiller

1 hour ago, Shawm.Teamkiller said:

I'm a super fans so i play WF everyday for more than 6 hours ,but since update fortuna 

always crash more than 4 times a day when I simply click EXIT GAME or when network issue  or somehow warframe crashed.

win10 crash code :

dpc watchdog violation  or  power_state_failure

i have the log and dump if needed

Do you have an SSD?

"DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It’s occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility issues, or system files are corrupted."

Dont know what power_state_failure is though.

2 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

Do you have an SSD?

"DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It’s occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility issues, or system files are corrupted."

Dont know what power_state_failure is though.

before fortuna ,both crash not even happen.i'm sure that's not hardware issue

Edited by Shawm.Teamkiller

21 hours ago, Shawm.Teamkiller said:

before fortuna ,both crash not even happen.i'm sure that's not hardware issue

Was there an update to something like Windows 10 update? Software driver update? Some windows 10 updates also updates software drivers, maybe try to update Software drivers like NVidia/AMD for graphics card, network software drivers, and maybe sound drivers. Check device manager and/or maybe try using drivers from computer or motherboard manufacturer website. For graphics card just use AMD/NVidia website.

On 2019-06-28 at 11:46 PM, sam686 said:

Was there an update to something like Windows 10 update? Software driver update? Some windows 10 updates also updates software drivers, maybe try to update Software drivers like NVidia/AMD for graphics card, network software drivers, and maybe sound drivers. Check device manager and/or maybe try using drivers from computer or motherboard manufacturer website. For graphics card just use AMD/NVidia website.

Everything is up-to-date .I've found problem in win crash dump ,problem is  caused by 0x9f_3_nvlddmkm_image_pci.sys  looks like WF get some conflict with my GTX1050TI driver,and i've tried to update / roll back driver i can find in NV website but problem never get fix.

Crash first appear after Exploiter Orb update

• 2 weeks later...
В 02.07.2019 в 13:06, Shawm.Teamkiller сказал:

Everything is up-to-date

You can try to return to previous version of Windows. New versions often have some kind of problem

Edited by Dobrichok

Finally found a FIX for 1534 error !
1. Open Regedit and navigate to the following two keys
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileNotification
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileNotification
2. Under ProfileNotification check if you have the TDL key
3. Export the TDL key at each location
4. Delete the TDL key at each location
5. Reboot PC to verify
Note:
You'll need take ownership of the TDL Key to be able to delete it.
Works for me like a charm with no downsides.
After this fix the 1534 baragge has stopped in my OS :)