Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to exchange the prime part to Ducats?

HugeTummyPusheen

Question

9 answers to this question

Go the the Baro Ki'tire  mission/ Relay location. when you see lots of people by a machine other than Baro, you just use it and it will list all the blueprints you have. It has been updated in the last few months many times on how things look. It should tell you the worth of each Blueprint in each description when you hover above each prime part.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Go the the Baro Ki'tire  mission/ Relay location. when you see lots of people by a machine other than Baro, you just use it and it will list all the blueprints you have. It has been updated in the last few months many times on how things look. It should tell you the worth of each Blueprint in each description when you hover above each prime part.

3 hours ago, Pumpkin_Head said:

In the relay, in the main room there are those vending machines with a timer. You can exchange your prime parts for ducats there

Thanks! However, I don't know where the relay is. Would you please tell me? Thanks a lot!

As for additional Warframe slots.. You need Platinum for them, and not Ducats. If you want slots, then don't exchange prime parts for ducats. Ducats are used at Baro Ki'Teer's for some weaponary, mods, cosmetics etc, etc.

Slots are bought for platinum. Sell your prime parts to other players.

8 часов назад, HugeTummyPusheen сказал:

Do you mean there are some places in the plant for players to gather, and we can find some shops there?

Currently there are 3 4 relays: on Earth, on Saturn, on Pluto and on Mercury. Just look around space map.

And.. yeah, there are sorta.. shops. Baro, Ducats kiosk and Syndicates' offerings.

Edited by bl1te
add Mercury

12 hours ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

I don't have enough slot for extra Warframes

Like @bl1te said: you cannot buy new slots for Ducats. You need platinum. You either buy them directly from DE or trade from other players via trading (Maroo/Dojo). 

https://warframe.market/ is a good place to get information of the average value of your items. You do not trade on this side. 

You can create a free account and list your stuff but you have be contacted from or contact other players ingame through whisper messages ("/w[space]name[space]message")

13 minutes ago, bl1te said:

Currently there are 3 relays: on Earth, on Saturn and on Pluto

I didn't know Larunda on Mercury was destroyed :p

As for Relays: They are two storied maps/villages. On the first floor (after you enter through blue barriers) there is Baro and his vending machine in the big room in the middle. On the circular corridor outside are the Syndicate rooms and on the upper floor is Simaris (scanning dude/MR tests/Simulacrum) and Darvos' shop (Clems' weeklies)

On 2019-06-29 at 7:03 PM, HugeTummyPusheen said:

Do you mean there are some places in the plant for players to gather, and we can find some shops there?

Sorry for the late reply. Relays are on multiple planets. Go to Navigation, click on a planet and if you have completed the planet I believe they will be open for you. I believe most people go on Venus. Next time as on the recruiter tab because sometimes people on here don't come back on here in time to answers your questions in time.

• Like 1

If your are doing it for Baro Ki'teer just click on his tab. It will take you to him unless you have not unlocked that relay. Your first task is to complete all stages on all planets. Then you will have access to all

• Like 1