Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any updates on umbra statues?

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

Question

9 answers to this question

There are people who claim to have gotten an email that their order has been shipped, none of these people have posted a screenshot of said email when asked.
There are people who claim to have gotten the statue in the mail some time this month, none of these people have posted a picture of the statue when asked.

It really sucks that there doesn't seem to be proper communication about what is going on between DE, the store and the people who ordered the statue. I didn't order one, but I'd be very worried and annoyed if I didn't get updates on the status of my order at least once a month even if it is just "We are working on getting the statues sent asap, but don't currently have an ETA on when more shipments are ready.".

• Like 1

On 2019-06-30 at 6:22 PM, (PS4)Shadow_Of_Hunhow said:

Has anyone gotten any emails lately about the umbra statues? The last one I got was in April or so telling me mine would ship mid June, but June is basically over and nothing...

For some reason, no confirmation emails were sent (as far as I know). I haven't received one. Then I've contacted Warframe Store support, and they've sent me my tracking number (early June). A week ago I've received the statue. I should've been one of the last customers from the first batch to receive the statue since I live on the other end of the world.

On 2019-06-30 at 8:11 PM, Leyvonne said:

There are people who claim to have gotten an email that their order has been shipped, none of these people have posted a screenshot of said email when asked.
There are people who claim to have gotten the statue in the mail some time this month, none of these people have posted a picture of the statue when asked.

emr2yQ1.jpg

2VyfHOV.jpg

You're welcome.

I even recorded a video of unpackaging process:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

You're welcome.

I even recorded a video of unpackaging process:

Thank you, it is nice to finally see someone who actually got the statue :) Hope everyone else gets theirs soon. I'd still like to see better communication from DE about this. So many people have been left completely in the dark about what is going on.

Edited by Leyvonne
typos

1 minute ago, Leyvonne said:

Thank you, it is nice to finally see someone actually got the statue 🙂 Hope everyone else gets theirs soon. I'd still like to see better communication from DE about this. So many people have been left completely in the dark about what is going on.

Yeah, if I hadn't contacted support I wouldn't even know my statue was on the way. One of the first emails stated there would definitely be status update emails once the statues are sent. Something went wrong though.

RNvtiNF.jpg

6 hours ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

I ordered my statue on 08 NOV 18.

I STILL do not have it.

I've ordered it on 12 Oct and only received it recently.

Status update: second batch statues will be shipped in early August. You definitely made it only in second batch since you were one of the last people to order.

Edited by Ksaero