The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be an event for Ignis Wraith for new clans ?

R1OT_ROAR

I wanted to start a clan and discussed about the same with in game friends as well. And to my surprise everyone said one thing that it will be hard to start the new clan from scratch as a lot of grinding and farming involved in it ( i totally got that point ), But one thing I found common is about " Ignis Wraith BP" that can be only acquired though clan event and its been over 2 years I suppose ( correct me if i am wrong ) since the last time the event came in light. And every single one of them told me to join another clan just cuz of the Ignis Wraith BP , as many players won't join a new clan just cuz of the BP. 

Although i know i have to build the labs , research the weapons which takes about 3 days of time to get it finished ( along with sacrificing forma + resources ). All is acceptable , except the point that due to a single weapon people are not gonna join any shadow clan or in other words its impossible to have new members in my clan just cuz of a single weapon.

So just wanted to ask to all DE members if there is a hope of bringing those clan based events back in warframe, or its best to just drop the idea of clan overall. 

Even if they did the chances you would make it to a high enough rank for your clan to even get it even if you gather nothing but endgame endurance runners is very low. Not to mention the weapon is given away for free incredibly often or for a pittance of plat which you can get off of a common prime part. Overall you do not need the research because it is easy enough to get as is so if they do that's cool but not necessary to be honest. Perhaps just buy some BPs for super cheap or ask for enough to cover each one of your clan mates who may need one, the community will surely give you what you ask for either way...

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

I sure hope not.

35 minutes ago, R1OT_ROAR said:

And every single one of them told me to join another clan just cuz of the Ignis Wraith BP , as many players won't join a new clan just cuz of the BP.

Those people were stupid. If there's any weapon that might keep people away from joining your clan, it's gonna be the Hema. You can get Ignis Wraith BP's for free just by asking around. Also now Baro brings it every now and then. So the only exclusive part of it is the research that the top tier clans got.

It's going to be pretty hard to get a clan going even if you have all the research done. From my experience, clans aren't seen as very important. People might join one just to get the research and then leave. Others make small clans for their friends. Most others tend to join clans that are already well established, or ones that belong to content creators for Warframe (streamers, youtubers, etc).

I don't think there will be such an event, simply because Ignis Wraith has entered Baro's rotation rewards now.

Do not let that become a barrier in creating a new clan. If you do want to put in the effort, then by all means go ahead. You will find people willing to join your clan despite the lack of this particular research.

Nope nor should it be. That was a reward for those clans that got a high enough score. The bp is easy to get as it can be bought from baro and many clans and people will gladly give you one. My clan has been giving them away for ages.

If someone really thinks that having a clan with an ignis wraith bp is mandatory cause it's hard to get, they are giving you horrid advice. If you want to start a clan and are willing to put forth the work, then go for it.

5 hours ago, R1OT_ROAR said:

All is acceptable , except the point that due to a single weapon people are not gonna join any shadow clan or in other words its impossible to have new members in my clan just cuz of a single weapon.

The grind of starting a new clan is not insignificant. If you want to do it anyway, then do yourself a favour and start it as a Ghost Clan. Your research costs will be cheaper as a ghost than a Shadow. You can always increase the size of the clan later if you have more than 10 members. I built a solo ghost clan years ago when I started playing the game. I have had many people come and go over the years as most players just play for a while and then stop. If you are determined, then more power to you, but if I were to do it all over again, I wouldn't bother. Best of luck to you whichever way you go.