Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100% chance of infinite loading after alt-tab. Can't play in borderless window.

TeaHawk

I know, that this problem is common and I've looked through many solutions, none of them works for me.

The problem is very annoying and consistent. Each time I alt-tab anywhere, the very next loading is guaranteed to be infinite. I can hear the game starting, and sometimes players can even initiate a trade with me, but to no consequence on this bug. The only thing I can do is to close the game window and restart the game. That means that I cannot alt-tab at all and have to quit the game each time I need to look for something in my browser or see discord messages. I know, that it may be fixed by setting a border-less window. But I cannot do this: here I explain why:

Currently I'm bound to play on my laptop. It does not have enough performance to sustain a good fps even at lowest setting with default screen resolution.

So I have to play in 640x480.  But if I switch to border-less window, I cannot choose resolution. It's automatically set to default 1920x1080.

This problem is really-really annoying. Any help is appreciated.

In-game graphics options, try resolution scaling of 50.

Borderless full screen depends on windows resolutions. Right click desktop, display settings, and maybe try a smaller resolution. Advanced display settings have more resolution and maybe some refresh rate options as well.

Yes this problem can still happen to me as of now. My video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSGzMPfydM

This is such an old problem, google search have lots of results of this search. This problem appears to happen to Warframe game only, other games don't have this problem. This problem only happens to PC platform, out of 4 platforms. (PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch) https://www.google.com/search?q=infinite+loading+warframe

Edited by sam686
spell fix

You can also tell when you will have the infinite loading screen: when icons start missing and if the textures are blurred, esp. when your ship is shown on the screen.

Used to get it very rarely before but now it's more frequent and does seem like it will happen 100% when you alt+tab.

I've got the infinite loading 4 times in a row( even going solo just to check) just now, also, always with icons missing, but after searching for a while and everyone saying it is caused by alt tab, my guess is, that there is more to it. I play windowed at 720p low/ medium graphics and i NEVER alt tab, i dont even open browser or discord, it's only WF running.