Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

PRETTY PRINCESS BOOBEN!

Valentine Light Pink

Valentine White

Valentine Light Pink

Valentine White

Easter light Blue, or any light blue, looks beautiful on Vortex. Or bring infested pink because why not!

And to add some flavor the Wings from the Rescue event and that Helmet whit the French hat.

Its simply FABULOUS!

Oh and don’t forget the Lucky Star Opening theme on the background for more trollolol

Pictures or it didn't happen :/

My Hydroid theme:

QEZUHu9.jpg

My Zephyr theme (I don't really like the way her skin works but this turned out okay):

5zlKUwF.jpg

(All made only using classic saturated btw)

I also challenge someone to make a good theme using green, but don't make it neon or monochrome. Green is my favourite colour but I'm having a hard time making a theme from it.

Edited by KnorrSoup

I also challenge someone to make a good theme using green, but don't make it neon or monochrome. Green is my favourite colour but I'm having a hard time making a theme from it.

Yes, coloring Zeph was a pain.

This is not really all-green scheme, since she just looks like a parakeet with that color alone, imo =D The colors are from Easter color picker, looks ok with a phased syandana.

YT9JiEB.jpg

kCN7jUP.jpg

I alternatively use the "snipping tool", should come as a default program.

I like your colour scheme, very subtle but effective. Do you colour weapons in a similar way? I find it odd sometimes having a primarily white or black weapon.

Thanks!

Oh, my weapons are painfully flashy, which makes them stand out from the warframes (that's what I was going for). Neon green from the halloween picker, black, white and gold. The neon green color actually looks good with the gold, in my opinion.

4wI422z.jpg

zCkpKX1.jpg

klMF40u.png

my Zephyr happens to have green in it.

not really sure how u get such good screen shots but i did my best

Proto Excal Prime : Mercenary

ja9JUZP.png

Volt: Dark Lightning

WXwtGUu.png

Saryn: Toxicity

e6273cd.png

Oberon: Holy Sun

kv9THBj.png

Ember Prime (no nickname)