The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to killed battalist(another question)?

Exqualater

Question

Good day. I already read the answers to this question, but I have a different situation. On the Mendaccord quest, I need to go through Tycho's mission, killing 4 battalists in the beginning. They wrote that it was necessary to kill with an excalibur, by pressing on 2, and then already on 4, but ... this is for one battalist and if he is in the middle of a mission, because there is a different situation. As soon as these 2 battalists flew up to me, I immediately clicked on 2. I wanted to kill them with a Exalted Blade, but the energy was 20, since I spent half the energy on blinding with the number 2. I tried to kill them dex dacra, but that didn't help either , because about the progress of the murder suddenly something red appeared, and the damage stopped. Even after the glaxion vandal did not want to go further (damage). What if I have only 75 energy at the beginning of the murder, and the blade does not cope, because while I kill the first battalist (and he is still flying away), the second kills me and I die?

6 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Exqualater said:

because about the progress of the murder suddenly something red appeared, and the damage stopped.

6 minutes ago, Exqualater said:

Operator them what?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Battalyst

What MakeItAlive wanted to say is that you progress the Story and finish The Second Dream, The War Within and I additionally suggest Saya's Vigil

Spoiler Mode kills them in a few shots and you are invincible

• Like 1

If you dont have an Operator then you need to carry an arsenal of weapons to combat them.  They gain resistances to the damage types they are hurt by.  So make each weapon you bring a different damage type.  Use one until he begins to resist and then switch to your next weapon.   Hopefully they die before you work through all your weapons lol.   

Otherwise yeah do 2nd dream and or War Within to gain a far better method of killing them.