Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice on Primed Mods from Baro

(PSN)segulibanez65

Question

Hello all.  While Tennocon Baro is around I thought I might as well grab whatever I don't already have that is actually useful.  So I was wondering if there are any builds where one may possibly use:

Primed Expel/Smite/Cleanse/Bane, any of the Primed Mutations, or reload speed mods.

Quanta Vandal worth picking up if already have meta beams?  Any other weapons he carries?  I'm not big into MR ranking so I've just been sitting at the bare min (16) to be able to access everything.

Already have all the "must have" mods, Supra Vandal, Prisma Grakata, Ignis Wraith, all the dual stat's, Tempo Royal, all the IPS (aside from Impact which I'd never use) have P Animal Instinct, Morphic... 

So yeah, I'm mainly just wondering if any of the above mods are actually going to be worth dumping 30+k endo into and if they are even much of an improvement over their non-primed variants.  Also, I'm not really into cosmetics but if there is anything he carries that is far and away better than most other options I'd probably go for that as well.         

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks 

Edited by (PS4)segulibanez65

6 answers to this question

If you use the regular mods then primed version would be great, buty if you dont you can just pass them, The faction damage is usefull but only for repeated runs of the same mission/faction. Like if you doing disruption then corpus damage would be good but its not really needed, I only used damage to infested when plague star was on to kill the thing faster but i didnt really need it. The mutation mods can be useful for low capacity weapons like castanas or lenz or whatever else has a short cap of max ammo. reload speed can be good when having -reload speed rivens so you can neutrilize it somewhat if you have a free mod slot but also a nice bonus when leveling weapons with slow attack speed so you can spam them

2 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

If you use the regular mods then primed version would be great, buty if you dont you can just pass them, The faction damage is usefull but only for repeated runs of the same mission/faction. Like if you doing disruption then corpus damage would be good but its not really needed, I only used damage to infested when plague star was on to kill the thing faster but i didnt really need it. The mutation mods can be useful for low capacity weapons like castanas or lenz or whatever else has a short cap of max ammo. reload speed can be good when having -reload speed rivens so you can neutrilize it somewhat if you have a free mod slot but also a nice bonus when leveling weapons with slow attack speed so you can spam them

Hadn't ever thought about negative reload speed on the Rivens... Might as well pick them up just in case its ever any issue.

I really don't ever use the non-primed Mutation or faction damage mods so I'm guessing I'd never use the primed either.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I completely overlooked that riven possibility

Personally I'd recommend the Prisma Edo chestpiece, it gives a really nice energy aura effect around your torso when you parkour. That and it's unobtrusive on most frames. Treat yoself.

Edited by FlyingDice

You got Prisma Gorgon??  I love that gun.  The prisma version holds 120 rounds which is alot more than the wraith version of 90.(but still less than Supra at 150 :( )  But man after getting that gun it very quickly became my new fav general purpose gun.   I like it better than supra because it shoots actual bullets.  

21 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

You got Prisma Gorgon??  I love that gun.  The prisma version holds 120 rounds which is alot more than the wraith version of 90.(but still less than Supra at 150 :( )  But man after getting that gun it very quickly became my new fav general purpose gun.   I like it better than supra because it shoots actual bullets.  

No, I hated the regular Gorgon so I just assumed I wouldn't like the other variants.  Now I'm curious...  Thanks for the suggestion

FlyingDice:  It does look pretty good and I may actually use it unlike the other armors I have