Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Everyone Keeps Talking About the Ivara Deluxe...

-DG-ShadowPrime

Criticism and controversy will always be talked about more than the opposite.

As it isn't being discussed as much when compared to something like the Ivara Skin, then it should be figured that the masses are good with it and how it "fits" as an actual deluxe skin, though as stated above, it is just another cosmetic for Excalibur to be added to the pile of them.

Edited by Sean

shrug. i don't like neither the Excalibur Skin nor the Ivara Skin.
i also don't really like the Titania Skin but it looks less tacky than the vanilla Skin so i guess it's an improvement.
but that's fine, optional Skins.

on the other hand, the Ash Skin looks great, and i might like the Harrow one.
and i think there's a Nova Skin? that one actually looks pretty great, though i roll my eyes as usual when Skins are pushing really hard on showing Tig Bitties and Bhat Putt.

6 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

3N-UcVUIA6VSfMMZs1TbvgiSs9hKhMxuLIpSFkPh

But no one is talking about this greatness of a deluxe skin for our poster boi and the added bonus that because of Liger, custom idle animations for deluxe skins are in the works too.

Because what more is there to talk about. It’s great and we can’t wait for it to be released. Maybe DE will do what they did with Nidus Deluxe and put all the other skins on hold just to get it out asap.

As for the Ivara Deluxe. Yeah...it doesn’t really look like an Archer/Hunter. Aesthetically it doesn’t look bad, but it doesn’t stand out enough to justify differentiating so much from Ivaras basic themes.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

As for the Ivara Deluxe. Yeah...it doesn’t really look like an Archer/Hunter. Aesthetically it doesn’t look bad, but it doesn’t stand out enough to justify differentiating so much from Ivaras basic themes.

Imo it looks like an archer more than anything. The Ivara deluxe is like this Excal Deluxe, "what if we go with an eastern (japanese) theme rather than a western (knight) theme that Excalibur implies"

For Ivara, it went with an (eastern) temple guardian archer rather than enhancing  the thieving huntress. I do understand where people come from where it looks like Gara because she is also another eastern themed warframe and tbh the base color scheme does make it look a lot like equinox even when the model is so different, but that all can be changed in game.

5 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

Never say never, no wait the artist for that is gone aren't they? I don't think they can use that deluxe concept anymore.

DE owns the rights to it, just like how the same designer made the Mag Deluxe which was released after the creator was axed... though DE negatively changed that design at release.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/851911-mag-deluxe-cloth-makes-her-look-bulky/?tab=comments#comment-9078578

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/859575-mag-deluxe-skin-concept-art/?tab=comments#comment-9106982