Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corposant Prime - Animation/Glow

3thereal

So I purchased the Corposant Prime Epherma and the main issue I have is it's hardly noticeable while moving. The Particle effects are only present when you stop moving, when you're moving there is a subtle glow to the body of your Warframe. Could we either have an increase to the glow size or have the option to have the particle effects present while moving?

Edited by 3thereal
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 3thereal said:

So I purchased the Corposant Prime Epherma and the main issue I have is it's hardly noticeable while moving. The Particle effects are only present when you stop moving, when you're moving there is a subtle glow to the body of your Warframe. Could we either have an increase to the glow size or have the option to have the particle effects present while moving?

Its ment to only emit the particles when idle, when moving you should notice a sort of vortex at the center of your warframe which then draws energy from your surroundings once you stop.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Magnagar said:

I agree, I think the idle is blown out and the movement trail is hardly noticeable.

Maybe we could get a fix for this? Tone down the idle effects and turn up the trail effects?

Or better yet....a throttle for each!

Have it that you can turn up or down the effects while idle for the energy surge (I likes it pumped to Max) and make the glow more or less eminent when moving....which I canno really see on those who have it with all the other flashes and particles while in missions.

I want this but the Kubrow armor/skin is not making me think this is a worthy buy. Didn't get the last Kubrow Prime pack either....huh, just realized that.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

On topic: I'll have it soon™, so be prepared for my outcry if it's not noticable while moving..

When you’re moving there’s just the center glow effect, no other particles or anything. Like a more subtle Smoking Body Ephemera.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

You have anything against particles? 🤔

unknown.png

I'm pretty sure Steve doesn't approve, lol. ^^

On topic: I'll have it soon™, so be prepared for my outcry if it's not noticable while moving..

Oh, i love particles. I have it set to ludicrous on my pc (when i play pc) and high on consoles. 

I dont like it when they arent anything more the vision blocking though. Currently using the velocitius on land is nearing that stage. Fire a shot, wait 4 seconds for particles to go away and then fire again xD