The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Belated Goodbye To Ced23Ric (Best Mod Who Ever Gave Me 2 Warnings) Sweet Memories Inside =**(

2ply

It's good that he isn't a Community Moderator anymore, the attitude he brings is not representative of that position, he's the only one from the many games I've played where a Community Moderator acted the way he did.

The other ones here are somewhat the same too, I don't like any of them.

It's good that he isn't a Community Moderator anymore, the attitude he brings is not representative of that position, he's the only one from the many games I've played where a Community Moderator acted the way he did.

The other ones here are somewhat the same too, I don't like any of them.

I made a thread complaining about the community moderators in general and there policies. ced23rick was the only mod who respond in a polite and fair way. he also told me that he would be happy to take care of any future problems that arrived but now this happens. 

he thought he could have a major influence on the direction of the game (with the best of intentions, mind you) if he threw enough of his free time at these forums.

turns out he was wrong and now he's burnt out.

I thought he stopped being a moderator to attempt an emotional kamikaze on DE to convince them to change their ways...

Ced was a good moderator, I know he dealt with us extremely fairly 2ply. Also behaviour is spelled correctly if you are Canadian. ;)

I raise my glass in your memory Moderator Ced, and hope to see you around the forums.

i have sweet memories with blatantfool

I talked to Ced ingame, and he didn't evne wanna just play around.

He is so fed up with DE that he is waiting for bigger releases such as Citizen Star (Or Star Citizen) so he can get a taste of a true space game.

I feel bad for him, 60+ days of volunteer work of NOT playing the game, just to be told he isn't experienced enough to talk about issues in the game.

Since we're on topic of warning points, how long does it take for them to go away?

Funny story, that. They are supposed to disappear. Turns out they don't. I honestly don't know the whole story behind what is up with that.

To the best that I'm aware all of us Comm Mods agreed we'd treat them like they do disappear. No reason for a month old petty infraction to become a big deal.

They haunt you for the rest of your life like mine. 

^ He is case in point.

Funny story, that. They are supposed to disappear. Turns out they don't. I honestly don't know the whole story behind what is up with that.

To the best that I'm aware all of us Comm Mods agreed we'd treat them like they do disappear. No reason for a month old petty infraction to become a big deal.

That's good to know.