Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

6 hours ago, Fiftycentis said:

i'm not a smoker, so imo yes, nightcore is better

Have you ever smoked?  If the answer is no, then you have incomplete data to draw your conclusion from.

I personally don't partake.  Inhalents require alcohol to have an effect, and edibles give me an unpleasant high.  I did friend a lotion recently that has no high of any kind and actually eases many of my headaches and migraines.

It even helps my grandmother with the arthritis in her hands, allowing her to spin and embroider again.

But, don't do marijuana just because someone suggests it.  Nothing wrong with not being interested in it.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Have you ever smoked?  If the answer is no, then you have incomplete data to draw your conclusion from.

I personally don't partake.  Inhalents require alcohol to have an effect, and edibles give me an unpleasant high.  I did friend a lotion recently that has no high of any kind and actually eases many of my headaches and migraines.

It even helps my grandmother with the arthritis in her hands, allowing her to spin and embroider again.

But, don't do marijuana just because someone suggests it.  Nothing wrong with not being interested in it.

My mom does the same thing...to a degree.

She breaks a bunch of international laws by having it mailed from[redacted] from a cousin; in which she then puts it in tonic water to use as a rub.

Edited by AerinSol
I mean mother russia...yeah

12 hours ago, MagPrime said:

i've tried, but i really can't, my body refuse it, but still i think i have smoke at least one cigarette every day trought passive smoke for some years (class mates, road from school to bus, etc..)

11 hours ago, AerinSol said:

My mom does the same thing...to a degree.

She breaks a bunch of international laws by having it mailed from[redacted] from a cousin; in which she then puts it in tonic water to use as a rub.

I actually dislike being high.  It's not a pleasant experience for me, so the lotions are the perfect option.

47 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

i've tried, but i really can't, my body refuse it, but still i think i have smoke at least one cigarette every day trought passive smoke for some years (class mates, road from school to bus, etc..)

My mom was a heavy smoker,  I can't handle cigarette smoke because of it.

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I actually dislike being high.  It's not a pleasant experience for me, so the lotions are the perfect option.

My mom was a heavy smoker,  I can't handle cigarette smoke because of it.

same for my grandmother, i hate when she enter in a room and i smell the smoke, it makes me want to go away even when i can't