The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I've been in Chicago since Thursday for my sister's wedding. I miss my computer and bed and just want to sleep and stream. I don't want to be reminded that I'm growing older and still haven't accomplished most of my goals. 

I'll have my next crisis in 4 years when I'm 30.

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

I've been in Chicago since Thursday for my sister's wedding. I miss my computer and bed and just want to sleep and stream. I don't want to be reminded that I'm growing older and still haven't accomplished most of my goals. 

I'll have my next crisis in 4 years when I'm 30.

You aren't even 30 yet, settle down. 

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

My family has a history of short life spans. Especially for the men. 

The women in my family lice into their 90's, if cancer doesn't kill them first. That usually knocks them out in their 40's and 50's.

46 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

look at all these old people

I told you to stop trolling for one night stands at the retirement home, come on man. 

12 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Extra course for what lesson?

Its a mandatory course which take 33% of 5th semester in total, which is basically about teaching you to do teamwork. Except we have already done group work numerous times for the past 2 years, so we know what its all about. Which leads to that course being a complete waste of time.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Found this song recently and have been listening to it on repeat ever since. What have you all been listening to recently?

5 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

unfortunantly i'm not a necrophiliac

That's what they all say at first, then grandma's ashes goes missing, and there's a hole in your yard where fluffy was.