Jump to content

Last post wins


Mr.ElevenXI
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

You should though, lots of good random stuff in it.

well the first few pages were about obvious enthusiasm of winning.

Then it divulges into anime gifs, and weeb conceptual thesis's about life and stuff

then random mutated jests about wantant madabagablagafa and my shoes. yes, there was a time, years ago, where a discussion happened here.

and it was glorious, it was a tale, a yarn if you will, about my shoes, even though i lost my shoes, my shoes were nice, but people treated me weird for it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

well the first few pages were about obvious enthusiasm of winning.

Then it divulges into anime gifs, and weeb conceptual thesis's about life and stuff

then random mutated jests about wantant madabagablagafa and my shoes. yes, there was a time, years ago, where a discussion happened here.

and it was glorious, it was a tale, a yarn if you will, about my shoes, even though i lost my shoes, my shoes were nice, but people treated me weird for it...

I mean, it has to adapt if it needs to survive for this long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 1 minute, Renegade343 a dit :

Hey, it survived an accidental merging, so that's fine.

All it does is survive.

We actually have to do something else than what it was intended to keep it alive.

How many time have we purposely brought it back on the first page. Apart from the role playing shenanigans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, angias said:

All it does is survive.

We actually have to do something else than what it was intended to keep it alive.

How many time have we purposely brought it back on the first page. Apart from the role playing shenanigans.

I mean, there's some discussion here and there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i just got attacked by a demon made up of strings with a voice like static.
sleep paralysis. it was like a bigger chunky person or something.
but it was on top of me. i wanted to fight it. but couldn't.
it was like strands of pitch black and black mist. a weight on top.
but the sounds it made, Music, +this garbled staticy tv thing. 
interesting though, ive dealt with tons of demons, but not seen one like this yet
seen a ton, but this one was a bit weirder

--anyone wanna share their dream experiences, i have a life time of demons, angels, aliens, bluh stuff. mostly a black dog, or goblins, and imps, blue fire. stuff

-seen angels in my dreams, and had a ton of religious like dreams too, recently one about Joel? and a coin with Ephesians 4:3 or 3:4. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

i just got attacked by a demon made up of strings with a voice like static.
sleep paralysis. it was like a bigger chunky person or something.
but it was on top of me. i wanted to fight it. but couldn't.
it was like strands of pitch black and black mist. a weight on top.
but the sounds it made, Music, +this garbled staticy tv thing. 
interesting though, ive dealt with tons of demons, but not seen one like this yet
seen a ton, but this one was a bit weirder

--anyone wanna share their dream experiences, i have a life time of demons, angels, aliens, bluh stuff. mostly a black dog, or goblins, and imps, blue fire. stuff

-seen angels in my dreams, and had a ton of religious like dreams too, recently one about Joel? and a coin with Ephesians 4:3 or 3:4. 

Last night I dreamt I picked a strand of wheat, you know like the kind you see farmers chewing on? And I put it in my mouth and it felt like it grew to the size of a sausage so I was chewing on this oversized mass of wild plant matter and it was sort of unpleasant but also familiar because chewing wheat is something I do regularly.

 

And Joel, like Vinesauce Joel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

Last night I dreamt I picked a strand of wheat, you know like the kind you see farmers chewing on? And I put it in my mouth and it felt like it grew to the size of a sausage so I was chewing on this oversized mass of wild plant matter and it was sort of unpleasant but also familiar because chewing wheat is something I do regularly.

 

And Joel, like Vinesauce Joel?

i get alot of names of people in my dreams, a few demons, dragons, angels. but Joel was one of the 12 apostles of Jesus. had a ton of people in my dreams from like 2000 years ago. even had dreams about 6000 or 13000 years ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 4 heures, (PS4)Tomplexthis a dit :

i just got attacked by a demon made up of strings with a voice like static.
sleep paralysis. it was like a bigger chunky person or something.
but it was on top of me. i wanted to fight it. but couldn't.
it was like strands of pitch black and black mist. a weight on top.
but the sounds it made, Music, +this garbled staticy tv thing. 
interesting though, ive dealt with tons of demons, but not seen one like this yet

I like to dive in symbolism here.

Multitude of small anodins issues that take form and crush you with their weigth. A string alone is ligth and can be easily cut but when amassed it can be heavy, messy and hard to deal with.

Static is a signal that is disturbed by noise and fragmented information. Your vision of things is diformed by distraction and decoys.

You have a good mind.

But even the best crumble when their effort are unfocused and face the world.

You witnessed duty and distraction.

Edited by angias
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, angias said:

I like to dive in symbolism here.

Multitude of small anodins issues that take form and crush you with their weigth. A string alone is ligth and can be easily cut but when amassed it can be heavy, messy and hard to deal with.

Static is a signal that is disturbed by noise and fragmented information. Your vision of things is diformed by distraction and decoys.

You have a good mind.

But even the best crumble when their effort are unfocused and face the world.

You witnessed duty and distraction.

Do you do palm readings too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, angias said:

I like to dive in symbolism here.

Multitude of small anodins issues that take form and crush you with their weigth. A string alone is ligth and can be easily cut but when amassed it can be heavy, messy and hard to deal with.

Static is a signal that is disturbed by noise and fragmented information. Your vision of things is diformed by distraction and decoys.

You have a good mind.

But even the best crumble when their effort are unfocused and face the world.

You witnessed duty and distraction.

i see a ton of monsters in my dreams. thousands at this point.

but the staticy way they talk, and the sleep paralysis. it is literally every other day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sovamorne said:

Do you do palm readings too?

dont do those, a witch stole orbs from my hands. its evil

she said the evil eye was upon me, voices in my head, she gave me a pouch

but i had 3 dreams about that pouch before i got rid of it

dream 1. the pouch had green poison in my veins

^it was in my pocket while i slept

dream 2. i was stabbed in the chest, where it was and i was bleeding

^i slept with it on my chest, and that dream happened

dream 3. under my pillow a girl came through my window and tried to take it away

---i hear voices, lots and lots.  but the dreams all told me the pouch was bad

and when i did a palm reading with the evil demon witch lady of greed. she jacked me

but when she read my palms, i felt 2 orbs lift up and out of my hands. 

she would not hug me, her voices said she shouldn't

strange stuff. i lost 800$ for nothing, it fixed nothing, instead i got possessed

now when i close my eyes, i see eyes staring at me, and dragons all over me

like serpent ones, coiling around my body, a bunch. 

5 14 2018, the voice, like 7 people, saw me crying in pain, and possessed me.

yep, like supernatural, when they swallow the black mist, like thick hair or something

so yeah, iam a demon or whatever. yuh, my body shakes alot now in response to my thoughts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...