The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Garuda's Claws (+some issues)

-EPECb-

11 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

I decided to post another useful statement about Garuda:

That was a thing since the early parts of Garuda’s Release. It haven’t being changed for a long time (and honestly, i hate how it’s removed since her Claws is a part of her Passive).

• Like 1

В 03.08.2019 в 11:57, GPrime96 сказал:

That was a thing since the early parts of Garuda’s Release. It haven’t being changed for a long time (and honestly, i hate how it’s removed since her Claws is a part of her Passive).

OMG. Why did Garuda come out so bugy. And what’s most interesting shes remains to this day without changes. 😕

3 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

OMG. Why did Garuda come out so bugy. And what’s most interesting shes remains to this day without changes. 😕

There's other Bugs i noticed about Garuda and it's when i get killed while i'm trying to throw the Blood Orb and be stuck in that Animation after i get revived so i'm forced to kill myself, Garuda's Successor Claws appears like normal ones when not Host, and Blood Alter being castable on Nyx's Mind Control Targets. Not sure why she's got these Bugs unless DE is waiting on her Prime Access 3 Years later and fix her (hope not). I enjoy playing her as my Main but the Bugs she got is stupid and needs to be fixed.

• Like 1

On 2019-07-14 at 5:45 PM, -EPECb- said:

Bad contact with the purpose of the first and second skill has already been written by many. If the target enemy is behind a small shelter, Garuda will crash into that shelter using a 1 or 2 skill. Garuda will fall into bottomless pit after an unsuccessfully used skill, usually.

You cast the first skill on the enemy behind cover -> crashing into cover not reaching the enemy, but the attempt counts and the Mirror does appear -> falling into a hole -> losing the Mirror -> Well done Comred, mission accomplished!

Actually the altar animation rocks, unlike that S#&$ty 1 tho, Blood Altar is VERY FAST, and a lot of times you don't get a direct hit but it works nonetheless, there should be a warp at some point of the animations to prevent headbutting walls, and make 1 much faster because goddamit it is so awful, but keep the jump because mobility.

• Like 1

Another bug... (when they are already over DE? Garuda so bugy -_-) This time with the colors of the Claws.

In the Orbiter, on the Star Map, on Cetus, on Fortune, Claws look as expected:

Спойлер

viAk8PK.jpg

92Pc6SR.jpg

diBVXiL.jpg

uYhW9xu.jpg

ws3OXDx.jpg

But on the mission then this is what happens:

Спойлер

iFZLelc.jpg

Zy6BMOr.jpg 

WfEO1er.jpg 

tFQHIUM.jpg

Edited by -EPECb-

11 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

Another bug... (when they are already over DE? Garuda so bugy -_-) This time with the colors of the Claws.

In the Orbiter, on the Star Map, on Cetus, on Fortune, Claws look as expected:

Hide contents

viAk8PK.jpg

92Pc6SR.jpg

diBVXiL.jpg

uYhW9xu.jpg

ws3OXDx.jpg

But on the mission then this is what happens:

Hide contents

iFZLelc.jpg

Zy6BMOr.jpg 

WfEO1er.jpg 

tFQHIUM.jpg

“Garuda's Successor Claws appears like normal ones when not Host”, that’s why i posted that here as one of the Bugs from Garuda. There’s a Thread about this too: 

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 1

В 25.06.2019 в 11:31, GPrime96 сказал:

I have the same issue with Garuda’s Successor Skin and it’s been a while since DE fixed this. I hope it gets fixed soon since it messes with the Cosplay Fashion i have on her.

Thx. I add to the topic header.

Edited by -EPECb-

5 часов назад, Wolfchild07 сказал:

It's the same problem with Titania's lantern. ALL friendly AI attack it, making them useless. There needs to be a change to stop this sort of thing happening with abilities that affect enemies in these ways. 

It's true. Extremely uncomfortable game mechanics 😩

5 hours ago, BillyMancer said:

Dear -EPECb-

You are doing God's work. Thank you.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that DE will fix our bloody best girl.

- A fellow Garuda enthusiast

I agree with this. The Gore babe that became my main since November last year needs her Bug fixes from DE. 

• Like 1

35 минут назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

Ok dude you gotta stop spamming this post on every single Warframe update thread. It’s not even that massive of an issue. 

Did you read the whole topic well? For a simple search, I put all the problems in the header. There is not 1 problem, there are many they!

I will not stop until DE notices, or for my own reasons, excuse me. How did Garuda come out, her practically no one plays because of her incompetent (bugy) abilities. Baruuk came out almost perfect, so why can't Garuda be the same? It has been a long time since its release and its problems have not been resolved because, again, few people play for her.

That’s what I can’t understand. . . Do you have a personal dislike for this frame? Your advices is not like support or adequate criticism, sorry.

Edited by -EPECb-

19 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

Did you read the whole topic well? For a simple search, I put all the problems in the header. There is not 1 problem, there are many they!

I will not stop until DE notices, or for my own reasons, excuse me. How did Garuda come out, her practically no one plays because of her incompetent (bugy) abilities. Baruuk came out almost perfect, so why can't Garuda be the same? It has been a long time since its release and its problems have not been resolved because, again, few people play for her.

That’s what I can’t understand. . . Do you have a personal dislike for this frame? Your advice is not like support or adequate criticism, sorry.

I love Garuda. She’s one of the few frames I have as a set loadout.

But you’re complaining about an issue with how AI target an object that’s there for less than half a minute. And most of these other complains are either redundant or just about small irrelevant visual things. Seriously, a mind control target is straight up useless. I’d much rather it be the blood sacrifice for health than just wander around aimlessly. You’re acting like Garudas the frame equivalent of a jumbled mess of bionicle parts attached together when she’s not. As far as I’m concerned the only thing about her that needs fixing is her claws flipping back when I switch to my gun.

You want a frame to hoist up on a stake and rant about pick Revenant. He’s a frame with more than enough fuel for that fire.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

34 минуты назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

I love Garuda. She’s one of the few frames I have as a set loadout.

... I absolutely can not believe in these words after the words that follow them below in your answer.

34 минуты назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

And most of these other complains are either redundant or just about small irrelevant visual things

You are the only (ONLY YOU) who finds this topic useless. Other people who leave their comments in this thread think completely differently. It was also created many other topics with the discontent of people about Garuda. - these people are really interested in this frame, but in you I don’t see this at all. This frame does not seem to be one of the main ones for you. Either you play it very rarely or you don’t play at all because you call the problems described in this topic trifling.

And again, there is no constructive criticism from you. Regarding AI, I do not agree. Reread the first page, there are described all the moments of this inconvenience. And these inconvenience really interfere with the normal use of the second skill.

"you’re complaining about an issue with how AI target an object that’s there for less than half a minute."

These half minutes can be very expensive at high levels.

Edited by -EPECb-