Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are Volt players feeling about ‘Gauss’ the runner frame? Let’s get some feedback on that!

(PSN)FK2P

As a regular Volt user, i am feeling excited for Gauss. I never used Volt for Speed, it always felt to me that in order to make a speed build i needed to sacrifice the other abilities and it isn't that worth it, with Gauss tho ... going fast is his whole gimmick, i actually think they might complement each other gracefully. Also ... this song lol ...

Volts speed it for low level content. For higher level its duration for his shield and a little CC. I feel the Guess will be different because from the stream his speed is Itzel Archwing speed not volt running speed, he is on a totally different scale but who knows they make make is slower when it goes live.

I think it would be neat if its speed can pass through closed doors and small objects in the way. This would fully be a great passive to utilize his speed. Also a speed frame that can do scale damage to give Saryn and Octavia a run for their money would be nice in stead of 1 button to kill all.

Edited by kwlingo

• 2 weeks later...

In response to a comment I saw earlier: I like Volt's speed. If I make a build around the speed, it's not "wrong". It's just a way I like to play.

Volt's versatility is definitely neat with his shield and CC, and even support in some cases. But if I have something that gives me run boy speed, you bet I'm milking the heck out of it.

I just like the novelty of going fast.

On 2019-07-16 at 1:28 PM, BETAOPTICS said:

I do not think Volt is defined by his speed. Volt also gets melee attack speed from his ability for the fireteam if they are in range, Gauss does not.

Redline.. Gauss 4th