Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salt ephemera?

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

I just want to point out the math on the original idea.

100 visits, one every 2 weeks.  So 200 weeks.  52 weeks in a year.  Just shy of 4 years minimum.
I think that's a bit far for a joke.

That will guarantee the salt, won't it?

On 2019-07-18 at 10:13 AM, 844448 said:

Salt ephemera : grains of salt fall from your body and leaves a trail when you walk, standing still will accumulate the salt, making it into piles of salt

I want it. this. this is the best idea any human could have ever thought of. you are brilliant!

On 2019-07-19 at 12:34 AM, kgabor said:

Ordis spam +1 Salt

Endo drops +1 Salt

Speed spam Volt/Troll Limbo +1 Salt

Subpar riven roll +2 Salt

Baro visit +3 Salt

Riven nerf +5 Salt/riven

Weapon nerf +/- 7 Salt

Warframe nerf +/- 20 Salt

Mission change/"nerf" +100 salt

On 2019-07-18 at 6:13 PM, 844448 said:

Ok, don't take this seriously, this is a joke ephemera

Salt ephemera : grains of salt fall from your body and leaves a trail when you walk, standing still will accumulate the salt, making it into piles of salt

Obtainable from browsing baro's stuffs whenever he visits a relay without buying anything. 100 visits from baro is needed to do this, not opening the menu 100 times, and buying anything will null the visit from being counted

On fulfilling the requirement, you will get a mail from darvo/ordis, mentioning about your activity with baro and how you look salty about it so it's send to you to console your heart and show how salty you are to him

What do you think?

I think a LOT of people need this ephemera! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-20 at 9:40 AM, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

I just want to point out the math on the original idea.

100 visits, one every 2 weeks.  So 200 weeks.  52 weeks in a year.  Just shy of 4 years minimum.
I think that's a bit far for a joke.

Alright, maybe a bit too much so how many visits do you think will be acceptable?

On 2019-07-25 at 10:21 PM, Fallen77 said:

You should get it from participating in the forum, would make sense and would be awesome.

I can see the forum members skyrocketed in one night, too easy unless they need to reach certain amount of reputation for real saltiness

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

I can see the forum members skyrocketed in one night, too easy unless they need to reach certain amount of reputation for real saltiness

How about checking every box of the Warframe Forum Bingo? As in, you must personally make the post that count for it.

Spoiler

U3a8nv7.png

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

How about checking every box of the Warframe Forum Bingo? As in, you must personally make the post that count for it.

Hide contents

U3a8nv7.png

I'll be really salty for this bingo because I don't have anything about them in my threads