Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access price hike

(XBOX)Ux ACE xU

So with the last round of prime access there has been a price hike around the world for the pack, except in the US it seems. in AUS it now costs 89.95 for the accessories and 119.95 for the access, as apposed to the previous 109.95 and 79, i THINK this might be due to the new taxes on digital purchases but i don't have any clarification from DE. I think it might be time for console gamers to get the bundle pack that PC gets for $154 for both. Discuss.

It should be the same:
79.99$ For Wukong+Weapons+ Glyph

Spoiler

Xb1:
unknown.png

Pc:
unknown.png

The accessories are a bit more expensive on console since you get platin, too. On pc you wont get platin for the accessories.

Spoiler

Pc Accessories:
unknown.png

So if you buy both on console (wukong and accessories):
79.99$ + 59.99$ (with 3990platin (2625+1365)) = 139.98$

On Pc the fury pack (wukong+ accessories):
139.99$ (this pack has 3990platin included)

=> console is 0.01$ cheaper XD

But if you buy the cloudwalker pack and the accessories on pc:
79.99$ + 49.99$ (Pc accessories) =  129.98$ BUT you only get 2525 platin and not the 3990

tdlr:
Seems imo fair. I have nothing to complain. And the price is the same since 4 years (Loki prime)

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Dark_Lugia

Every 3 months we get a prime acess. To me its worth throwing 139.98 bucks at de. Wf is overall a good game.

The plat alone is worth it. Buying plat seperately would cost me more. Plus i get weapons, frames, cosmetics, and preinstalled potatoes.

Even in cases where i don't care about the primed frame. The plat alone is a bargain.

Plat on pc is less valuable then console.  The discount coupons we get so often work differently on console. I am not willing to throw plat around easily.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2