Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I appreciate Kuva in NIghtwave cred shop and want it to stay

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

This is pretty good and I am starting to run out of other things to buy. maybe a catalyst here and there and maybe a skin but just last week I bought skins just to use the creds but honestly... I wasn't too into getting them. so having more things permanently there for cred sinks I think is a good idea and Kuva is in as much demand as endo honestly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

This is pretty good and I am starting to run out of other things to buy. maybe a catalyst here and there and maybe a skin but just last week I bought skins just to use the creds but honestly... I wasn't too into getting them. so having more things permanently there for cred sinks I think is a good idea and Kuva is in as much demand as endo honestly.

I love it too. If only i didnt burn it all in 3 seconds...

2 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Yeah, it surprised me.. had to decide between the Exergis skin or the kuva

is the exergis skin good?  I use that gun a lot (having a +150% MS riven helps) but that will make things hard because I still need a stupid amount of potatoes)

There seriously need to be far more ways to get kuva in the game.  There's multiple ways to passively acquire pretty much everything else.  Almost everything in the game is a source of endo, yet kuva you have to do really specific things to get, which gets boring after awhile.  That leads you to having to choose between lots and lots of the same thing over and over or not having kuva because it goes so fast you have to keep farming it as you spend it.

• Like 2