Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chances of rare mods on "profit taker" missions are very bad

Cooper96Cooper

As a old warframe player I try to collect all mods in the game to try to build and keep playing the game.
With the release of "profit taker" I was never able to get my hands on the "Strain mods" and the rest of the golden ones to try new builds, even "aura forms" have a better chance of dropping than these mods and this is so unfair
there is any plans for change the chance of getting this mods ? because it's so hard to get mods with a chance of 1.25% 

Edited by Cooper96Cooper

Considering people have been complaining even more about the drop rate of Atmo Systems from those same missions, with no real response on the issue, I doubt the mod drop rate will ever be changed.

On a related note, I managed to get all of the Strain set just from having to farm Phase 2 for the 10 Atmo Systems, so if you haven't dealt with that yet then you might get lucky.

40 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I just went and bought them with plat without trying to farm them knowing their drop rate is bad enough, full set for like 50-70p I cant be bothered to deal with that bs but I wanted to use my nidus doge

yah is not funny at all that drop chance , aura formas have 4.50% 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Run the Phase 2 of the Profit-Taker bounties with Nekros. The 3 commanders/targets Directors you have to kill in this stage can drop all of the strain mods. That's how I got 3/4 strain mods in 1 hour.

didnt know that , but still you need to do the other stages to get the golden archwing gun mods and they have the same chance as the strain 
ty for the advice 

Edited by Cooper96Cooper

I personally do not think that the drop rate is too low as of now, but, what i can say is that the drop rates are not equal to everyone. So in the time you playing you might do that mission like 40 times and so you should mathematically gotten at the very least one gold mod but that can not happen because a dude on the other side of the world was just getting a golden mod on every run he made. What i would suggest is to make the drop rates of the items change for you depending on what you got previously, this way making a bad luck protection. And it does not need to be a long list of data, simply use the current session drops.

Additionally on a side note i would appreciate so that the open worlds extraction works the same way as in survival and defense missions currently do. So that if one or two people want to extract it doesnt make the hole squad have to disband or extract.

1 hour ago, ArchangelLegion said:

I personally do not think that the drop rate is too low as of now, but, what i can say is that the drop rates are not equal to everyone. So in the time you playing you might do that mission like 40 times and so you should mathematically gotten at the very least one gold mod but that can not happen because a dude on the other side of the world was just getting a golden mod on every run he made. What i would suggest is to make the drop rates of the items change for you depending on what you got previously, this way making a bad luck protection. And it does not need to be a long list of data, simply use the current session drops.

Additionally on a side note i would appreciate so that the open worlds extraction works the same way as in survival and defense missions currently do. So that if one or two people want to extract it doesnt make the hole squad have to disband or extract.

i already did like 100 times (no joke ) and stil doesnt have the golden arching gun mod 

guess is bad luck  XD

Edited by Cooper96Cooper

On 2019-07-30 at 3:13 AM, Cooper96Cooper said:

As a old warframe player I try to collect all mods in the game to try to build and keep playing the game.
With the release of "profit taker" I was never able to get my hands on the "Strain mods" and the rest of the golden ones to try new builds, even "aura forms" have a better chance of dropping than these mods and this is so unfair
there is any plans for change the chance of getting this mods ? because it's so hard to get mods with a chance of 1.25% 

Do the mission where you kill the directors, not only is there a chance to get a strain mod from the bounty but also from the directors