Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for the latest hotfix

SlamH

I agree and disagree. The event is only fun for the first few runs and then it's insanely boring. There should be a way to farm the pearls faster if that's all you want. Though the prices are fair for those who really want to grind for the additional rewards. They're totally optional cosmetics and there's 10 days to get them after all. If they were something useful like weapons then the prices shouldn't be as high as 1k. There is also no point in buying the mods or all the floofs. You can get the mods on Sedna and floofs... there's no use for them. You alone bring the unnecessary grind on yourself if you decide to get them.

I was just about to make the same exact topic, the insane grind just to get all the cosmetics is stupid. The fact that the floofs alone take almost 5 hours to get is ridiculous. 

The best answer I can see to this is to either reward more Pearls or lower the costs dramatically. 

Farmed the fourth mission all day yesterday and got everything except the sigil,emblem and the mods (already had all the mods from the Saryn farm). All i got to say is... it was not worth it. But my Kavat got some floof balls to play with so i guess he's happy now 😁

Edited by SkalleBonk