Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Default weapon skins for prime weapons

TeaHawk

You can choose default frame skin for your prime, right? Why can't we do the same with our weapons. Personally, I use rubico, but its prime is bulky as hell. I'd rather had the default skin. Obviously, I won't switch to default version for sake of style. There's no skins for this weapon available to choose. Can we just have the possibility to choose default weapon skins while using prime versions?

Edited by TeaHawk

Basically spaghetti code prevents them for just flipping a switch to make it possibleto just switch. Stats are somehow tied to the weapon appearence and they never changed that. They have it hooked up for prime frames but that's about it. This is also the reason why we cant use skins on zaws and kitguns.

5 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Basically spaghetti code prevents them for just flipping a switch to make it possibleto just switch. Stats are somehow tied to the weapon appearence and they never changed that. They have it hooked up for prime frames but that's about it. This is also the reason why we cant use skins on zaws and kitguns.

That sounds insane to me. However, believable.

Edited by TeaHawk

1 hour ago, TeaHawk said:

I use rubico, but its prime is bulky as hell. I'd rather had the default skin.

You arent alone here, i my self love the default look over the prime one and there are lots of other players who have made these same topics using the Rubico as example. :3