Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Is A Suit , So We Must Say "she" For Nova ?

Dr_Shadox

No, _one_ piece of text (The Excalibur codex) if read a certain way (The wrong way IMHO) _suggests_ that abilities _might_ come from the Tenno.

Personally I think that's nonsense, but I can see why you use it as a talking point.

_Everything else_ suggests the abilities come from the Warframes, Not the Tenno (And no, DE have been quite explicit that they are not the same thing)

The Vor report to the two queens entry, where he talks about opening up suits and not finding any of the controls, etc. that they expected also point in that direction. Just saying.

The Vor report to the two queens entry, where he talks about opening up suits and not finding any of the controls, etc. that they expected also point in that direction. Just saying.

That just points at the Warframes having a direct interface to the Tenno rather than buttons, I think _everyone_ agrees on that. It doesn't indicate anything about the source of the abilities.

I draw my conclusions from the lore surrounding Valkyr and Excalibur's codex entry. Feel free to read it. I recommend you meditate on it for at least a week before you post again on these forums.

I'm reading this argument, and neither of you have any more credibility than the other. You're just sitting on your high horse thinking your theory is more logical than his.

However, I still hold the opinion that you (the player) play as multiple tenno, not one, because with the new idles, the frames have too much individuality to be considered the same tenno rotating through different suits, not to mention the devs have said they were intended to have their own pilots. My guess is that in the Void, certain groups of tenno, with certain biological differences (muscle mass, ethnicity, blood type, or something else) each had a different reaction to the Void.

The whole case with Valkyr was that OG Valk escaped from the lab and then tenno replicated it, but didn't repair it for reasons unbeknownst to anybody.

But then again, this isn't any more valid an opinion.

Edited by Ionus

I'm reading this argument, and neither of you have any more credibility than the other. You're just sitting on your high horse thinking your theory is more logical than his.

However, I still hold the opinion that you (the player) play as multiple tenno, not one, because with the new idles, the frames have too much individuality to be considered the same tenno rotating through different suits, not to mention the devs have said they were intended to have their own pilots. My guess is that in the Void, certain groups of tenno, with certain biological differences (muscle mass, ethnicity, blood type, or something else) each had a different reaction to the Void.

The whole case with Valkyr was that OG Valk escaped from the lab and then tenno replicated it, but didn't repair it for reasons unbeknownst to anybody.

But then again, this isn't any more valid an opinion.

Except your opinion is nothing but mere opinion with no educated, rational thought behind it and that only adds to the confusion of the poor masses whom happen upon your post. I refer you to my previous works of enlightenment (all my posts) and the livestreams as well so you may better glean a more well established thought about the lore. The answeres are there. For reasons unbeknownst to me, many people seem to want to ignore it.

Except your opinion is nothing but mere opinion with no educated, rational thought behind it and that only adds to the confusion of the poor masses whom happen upon your post. I refer you to my previous works of enlightenment (all my posts) and the livestreams as well so you may better glean a more well established thought about the lore. The answeres are there. For reasons unbeknownst to me, many people seem to want to ignore it.

It could be because people have actually watched all the livestreams, and realize many of your assertions are incorrect.

Oh and your attitude.

Oh really? Here's my deduction:

Alad V cut an Excalibur into pieces. We can still play as Excalibur.> More than one Excalibur.

More than one Excalibur in pub Mercury session> More than one Excalibur.

The fact that bosses acknowledge clans.> There needs to be enough tenno that are active to have more than one clan.

Grineer have committed genocide of the tenno. Also have dissected tenno.> More tenno than warframes.

Telling me that my argument is more baseless than yours is laughable and ignorant.