Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Season 2 end date?

Torbamf

So I have been holding off on doing the new Nightwave bounties lately for 2 reasons: first is I've been focusing on other games, and second is that the bounties are just so.... BORING. I hate doing them! They feel like dirty work. However, the rewards for such work is pretty cool. In conclusion, I've been procrastinating on Season 2 bounties and was wondering if anyone knew the date the season ends.

Not known precisely, but the season has been extended. So it's now probably about 12-14 weeks long. And that's a conservative estimate.

So, counting this week, you probably have 6-8 weeks left. Maybe more.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Same here. I kinda been putting myself off from doing them. At least the timey ones like mining rare materials or fish or simulacrum scans. But it’s good to know that once you complete all the challenges for that week. The previous week challenges you missed come back. Idk if the 1k standing challenges come back as well tho. 

On 2019-08-24 at 1:53 AM, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Same here. I kinda been putting myself off from doing them. At least the timey ones like mining rare materials or fish or simulacrum scans. But it’s good to know that once you complete all the challenges for that week. The previous week challenges you missed come back. Idk if the 1k standing challenges come back as well tho. 

no, only week quests can be recovered, with reward 4,5k and 7k. as wiki says. ive been done that quest recovery like 10x now

Edited by Cthulhu13

On 2019-08-23 at 7:31 PM, KnossosTNC said:

Not known precisely, but the season has been extended. So it's now probably about 12-14 weeks long. And that's a conservative estimate.

So, counting this week, you probably have 6-8 weeks left. Maybe more.

has it been extended? I haven't seen anywhere it was said to have been.

45 minutes ago, neuroticweasel said:

has it been extended? I haven't seen anywhere it was said to have been.

Steve mentioned it in the last Devstream. It's also in the official overview page; scroll down to the "Other Tidbits" section and you'll see this:

• We are planning on extending Nightwave Series 2 a bit, and we have some fun things planned. Expect another intermission after it concludes!
Edited by KnossosTNC

9 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Steve mentioned it in the last Devstream. It's also in the official overview page; scroll down to the "Other Tidbits" section and you'll see this:

• We are planning on extending Nightwave Series 2 a bit, and we have some fun things planned. Expect another intermission after it concludes!

thanks much, I appreciate it.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb KnossosTNC:

You are my Hero ! Thanks for this Information.

So now i can get to Rank 30. 

Nice 😛