Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am Sick and Tired of this.

Stygie

I am so tired of people telling me Titania is fine the way she is. Titania is not fine at all. She does fit anywhere in the game ans just does subpar in every function. She is a medicore mess down to her base idea of being the Faerie queen of lore. I say thos out of love. By Lotus, I love this frame and it pains be to look at her in my inventory and decide to play Oberon/Baruuk/Wisp instead. 

She is so squishy with not benefits from being that squishy. Atleast Banshee, Volt, and Mirage are damage gods with their squishiness Titania is just okay. Titania gets out done by guns most of the time. Then there is also her utility and CC and they are lacking and inconsistent. It would be better if it was either NOT BOTH! And to top it all off she has long cast animation that mek using anything other than Spellbing and Razorwing a nuance.

Her Spellbind is such a useless CC. It is the only CC that makes enemies near impossible to dps in any manner. Atleast with ragdoll you don't have to worry about the enemies flying to Lua and the Lotus-Forsaken Kuva fortress if you shoot them once! I understand when its over enemies have to go pick up their guns wherever they were CCed but whats the point of that? Its just a bootleg Radial Disarm that don't work all too right.

Her Tribute CC is not noticeable nor is its debuff. The buffs look good on paper but just suck in game. Accuracy reduction does help with aoes nor does it help with hig tick rate or high firerste enemies like heavy gunners and corpus techs. The slow is nerfed compared to other slows cause it does not reduce fire rate and attack speed of enemies. Why is that a thing. Why is jer slow different than every other slow in the game? Thorns is so bad. She can't make use of it. Even a Cleming Rhino/Chroma couldn't make use of it. The pet buff is the only one that is semi good hut pets are just bad ai that sometimes do things.

Her Latern is so bad. The CC is not whats bad. Attraction CC actually works when done right like with the djinn, but because her Latern FLIES AWAY TO CLEMING SPACE it doesn't do anything cause the aoe goes with it and the damage is nominal. Sure it comes back after like 10 Lotus-Forsaken seconds when the ability is about to end anyways and don't talk about the augment who even uses it?

Now you might think I have good things to say about Razorwing but I don't. She does good damage even though it is only single target and she can do Eidolons and she can do the hemocyte/Lephantis but let me ask you this. Why bring Titania instead of just bringing a Soma Prime/Grakata(Prime)/Supra Vandal/Tenora/Tiberon Prime/Stradavar Prime? Atleast with Excal/Valk/and even Aang(Baruuk) they do amazing(Baruuk not so much) damage and you want to use their weapons. The Dex Pixia doesn't do that for me. There is no awe to her ult other than ooooo mini archeing with butterflies oooo magic cause she dies too easy cause one stray bullet ends you or your Razorflies die to quick and you can kill quick enough to restore them or even the heal can't restore them at certain levels. Even with moding to make her tanky she still gets gimped. Thank Ballas they removed collision damage for her. 

The point of this rant is to get people on the train of rework Titania. What she got was QoL what we need is what they gave Nezha and Wukong. I love this frame, but is irrelevant and weak and with Empyrean coming and more new frames. I fear she will be forgotten and thrown into the trash for years like Vabuan was. 

• Like 2

Soon she will have a prime, and with that a lot more eyes on her potential.

Good news I learned today, Ember's augment for fireball gives her Razorflies fire damage.
I was buffing a Titania's flies for like 300% fire dmg.

I know the race against the power creep and fine tuning is futile.
It especially sucks to feel powerless to make your favorite frame the champ you know it is.
Also good to hear someone has enough love for Titania to be frazzled about it. lol

She is admittedly, a lot better than she was at launch.
Her weapons and abilities are certainly improved.
Here's hoping they have plans in the works that will explain the place she's in today.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 1