Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania feedback

SquireAngel

On 2019-10-13 at 10:47 AM, Krenlik said:

Does it really matter?  It reloads so quickly it's pretty negligible.  DO Short-controlled-bursts and you'll never run out.  That's the best feature in my opinion.  🙂

Still it limits the weapon unnecessarily imo.

Sure it reloads fast but why does it need to reload? It should just be an unending fury of tiny bullets. 

2 часа назад, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul сказал:

Sure it reloads fast but why does it need to reload? It should just be an unending fury of tiny bullets.

The game is a set of conditions that somehow limit the player. For example, I think that the energy system makes no sense. But that doesn't mean they should delete it. Weapons Titania made for the prototype of the archwing weapons. Archwing weapons cannot be infinite-this is a condition. But actually the archwing weapon is infinite, but it needs time to recover. If we take another prototype, like Ivara's bow, then you will see that you have no ammunition limit. But the limit is actually there because you only have 1 ammo in the store and recharge it constantly. And if you look at the bows, you'll see that all the bows work that way.

I won't talk about regulators because I don't consider them weapons. 

1 hour ago, zhellon said:

The game is a set of conditions that somehow limit the player. For example, I think that the energy system makes no sense. But that doesn't mean they should delete it. Weapons Titania made for the prototype of the archwing weapons. Archwing weapons cannot be infinite-this is a condition. But actually the archwing weapon is infinite, but it needs time to recover. If we take another prototype, like Ivara's bow, then you will see that you have no ammunition limit. But the limit is actually there because you only have 1 ammo in the store and recharge it constantly. And if you look at the bows, you'll see that all the bows work that way.

I won't talk about regulators because I don't consider them weapons. 

Then they could theoretically increase the ammo cap on the dex pexia. make it more than 60 or whatever it is set to right?

Только что, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul сказал:
Then they could theoretically increase the ammo cap on the dex pexia. make it more than 60 or whatever it is set to right?

At 100% strength it is similar to DPS Phaedra. So I don't feel like it's wrong. But it could be big, I agree with that. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

I do believe it's limited so that builds causing it to have a higher fire rate than an M134 minigun don't actually sustain that fire rate.  Are they fun?  Hell yes.  And achieving 25% accuracy is not out of the question.  Just got to tap that trigger lightly, utilize a little punch through at headheight and magic happens.

She's a hovering mini-gun able to break the sound barrier (I expect sonic booms and the rushing air to suddenly become quiet).

The 4 is still the only worthy part of the kit.  Lantern needs to be stapled to the ground and more consistently draw mobs to it.  Tribute desperately needs help on 3 out of 4 of the buffs and the 1 I mostly just use for Blitz/status immunity because it's too slow.  Most of the time I want something to not matter, I can just point the Dex Pixia at it and make it go away faster than the 1's animation.

Edited by WhimsicalPacifist