The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nightwave "Mow Them Down" challenge keeps resetting

DaftMeat

I was able to complete it during a survival. had to use a weapon that would kill fast enough before it reset. Used the Zarr.

side note: it still reset and i still have those missions but i did receive the standing for both.

Edited by CzzFire

3 hours ago, Aesthier said:

there are currently two "Mow Them Down" dailies open under Nightwave. One for the next 23 hours and one for the next 2 days and 23 hours.

This is what I'm experiencing as well. I think they're stuck in a loop somehow, resetting each other. Best bet is that having two instances of the objective active, even if one has been completed, is causing whatever bit of code that tracks them to have an aneurysm. I can manage about 130 kills or so before they swap out, resetting the progress. It's more annoying than anything else, but it could cause issues with future nightwave content.

Having the same issue here, also with two instances of 'mow them down' active.  I've even managed to go through sanctuary, kill 150 and get a message from nora, kill another 150 and get a second message from nora, and exit to find that my standing remains unmoved and the missions uncompleted.

As an aside, it also seems to reset progress when swapping between regular primaries and amps.

Edited by megalomaniacalHalide

6 hours ago, CaineMayler said:

I think it does count if you manage to do it but it doesn't show as completed from the list.  I had got the pop up notification of it being cleared while running the dark sector survival on jupiter but then back in the orbiter it was showing as uncompleted (that was after about 4 missions where it reset anywhere from 50 to 120 kills completed).  I checked the total nightwave points and it seemed to have been increased by the 1000 (from what I could recall I had it should have) even though it was still showing both as uncompleted.  Ran the survival again, got it to complete twice in the same mission but back on the orbiter it was still unchecked and still at the same points level.

So it ~may~ record it as finished and awards the points but doesn't update in the nightwave displayPf2ietg.jpgdOKWpM8.jpg

got the same issue and managed to get it completed twice, but it didnt count and just reset itself after extracting

Having the same issue.

From what I can tell it seems to reset when you open Nightwave screen from the menu during a mission.

I've loaded into SO, managed to get them completed, but when I opened Nightwave screen they got reset.

So I've done them again but this time only opened Nightwave screen after I got to the orbiter. Both gave me standing. However they've got reset again.

I've decided to run yet another test and done them one more time like before only accesing Nightwave screen from Orbiter. This time I didn't get any additional standing, yet they got reset again.

So my advice - don't open Nightwave screen unless you complete them and finish the mission.

I have the same problem. it seems that the reset is triggert by a Timer. 

The higher the kill rate, the closer you get to the 150.

So i took the right mission and get it done. Back at the ship i take a look at the nightwave console - the 2 daily challenges are NOT solved.

What i have tested:

different weapons and warframes - no focus lens on warframe and weapon - different missions