Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Emote idea

Rhundis

So we all know about using emotes with our frames and if in operator mode our operators. But what if we had a unique set of emotes that used both our Warframe and Operator interacting with each other. 

Example: Warframe picking up operator and putting them on its shoulder, Striking a crossed arms pose together, etc. 

Would be really cool to see something like this as I had the idea from looking at the old Lunaro poster art with Warframe's and operators interacting together.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

this would only be possible with 
umbra
memory of umbra'd warframe

as the only time when we are not using transferance on the warframe to make it move, we have to have are hand on or have some kind of physical connection to the warframe.
as in the second dream we held are hand on the back of the warframe as they carried us around. only time we didnt was when xD we had the bug wehre the warframe would act like were a purse wallet which i remember an still funny to me

34 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

this would only be possible with 
umbra
memory of umbra'd warframe

as the only time when we are not using transferance on the warframe to make it move, we have to have are hand on or have some kind of physical connection to the warframe.
as in the second dream we held are hand on the back of the warframe as they carried us around. only time we didnt was when xD we had the bug wehre the warframe would act like were a purse wallet which i remember an still funny to me

You forget that during the second dream our warframe acted on its own when stabbed though with Hunhow. 

20 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

You forget that during the second dream our warframe acted on its own when stabbed though with Hunhow. 

can be explained as the tenno had latent ability to use transference without the transference chair
the tenno was in dire situation an tapped into that latent power that we unlocked in the war within quest

22 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

can be explained as the tenno had latent ability to use transference without the transference chair
the tenno was in dire situation an tapped into that latent power that we unlocked in the war within quest

I'm going to say on the grounds we were more or less knocked out that it was the warframe. But to each their own.