Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource booster is not included in sorties reward table

Renzo

I figured this is best to be left at the feedback forum so feel free to move this if this is an actual bug.

The thing is, I don't remember ever getting a resource booster from the sorties and this has been bugging me the longest time (note: I have 897 login days and I have not missed a single day doing sorties from the beginning whenever I was able to start doing them). So today just some minutes ago I decided to just check the official warframe drop tables (https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html) that should have all of the stuff listed in there. (un?) Surprisingly enough, the resource booster is actually not included in the drop tables according to that document as can be seen here:

0wXPk7H.jpg

I hope you can add it to the drop table, maybe replace the resource drop chance booster (the worst booster there is really) or reduce anasa sculpture drop chance by 3,27% and add the resource booster with that percentage there.

Edited by Renzo

26 minutes ago, Renzo said:

(the worst booster there is really)

I beg to differ. When fishing its one of the better boosters because rare fish spawn more, gems are easier to get (good for NW), Plus the mutagin samples suck to farm without it (Survived the hema farm). Anyone farm runs both and when I used to farm more, if I got one or the other I would buy the other one and call it a farming day. It should not be removed.

1 minute ago, Magicfingers said:

6th from the bottom

That is drop chance not the X2 booster Op is talking about.

Edited by Zelmen

24 minutes ago, Renzo said:

maybe replace the resource drop chance booster (the worst booster there is really)

Farming toriods would argue that the drop chance booster is the worst.  Credits is easily the worst booster.  Regardless the fact that the double resource booster isn't a sortie reward is a long standing "issue".

• Like 1

Yeah I'd much rather have the 2x drop whoozle than the credits booster

That said I've been looking at about a solid week of Ayatan at this point and when it hasn't been Ayatan it's been heccin Endo..... so I'm just this side of done with Sorties anyhow

Edit:

Also what the what is with that drop table not having anything labeled as common despite the fact that the Anasa has a 28 heccin percent drop rate and is the most common of all of the drops. As if they don't label something as common then everything is somehow that much more special?

Edited by Oreades

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:
36 minutes ago, Renzo said:

maybe replace the resource drop chance booster (the worst booster there is really)

Farming toriods would argue that the drop chance booster is the worst.  Credits is easily the worst booster.  Regardless the fact that the double resource booster isn't a sortie reward is a long standing "issue".

Some weeks I get resource boost on logins and rare rewards from sorties, surprised me that resource drop chance boost exists... really???

1 hour ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Farming toriods would argue that the drop chance booster is the worst.  Credits is easily the worst booster.

I was actually debating this but then I remembered something that happened two or so months back. My friends got into the game and seriously the thing they were constantly missing was credits. They spent so much time doing index for credits that it made me want to puke, since I had to help them for a while anyway. I do have to note that they were levelling things quite a lot in rapid succession so of course things will get costly if you advance in the game like that.

Personally I would say that credits booster for myself would be the worst booster, I got one today and I saw that the 900th login day reward has a 7-day credit booster on it and I was thinking what the heck am I going to do with something like that.

Regardless of that, resource booster should be in the sorties drop table.