Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcade mode for Frame Fighter and polishing?

NM3K

So when I finally gotten the Ludoplex, there was Frame Fighter, just to see that you need another player to join to start by invite or waiting roughly 10 minutes or even longer if unlucky. I was thinking that why Frame Fighter doesn't have an Arcade mode. A way to play singleplayer and have different difficulties (Beginner, Easy, Trainee, Medium, Hard, Tenno) and each mode will have their own little boss as Vor on Beginner, The Sargent on Easy, Alad V and Zanuka on Trainee (Stalker will appear instead of Alad V if unlocked conditions during the run), Medium and Hard will be bosses from Uranus to Pluto, and Tenno will be the boss from Sedna (Shadow Stalker will appear instead if you done The Second Dream and did certain conditions much harder than Trainee). As for polishing, I was thinking you can do that as you put main updates to the game, and if we are bored, boom another update to polish Frame Fighter and add new moves that fit the style of each frame (like Excaliber will use a Skana if used a certain move with a combo)! If DE somehow reads this, than thank you so much to putting your time to reading this and I hope this idea can make certain little ideas for easter eggs a little more fun!

• Like 1

I'd love to see a solo player Frame Fighter experience.  I'd like to see each frame have their own little mini story that might affect who their final boss and mid-point sub-boss fights are and reward us with an epilogue art piece that can be displayed in our ship.  For frames that already have quests associated with them it could tie into those quests' stories, for example Titanias final boss could be a Dax soldier attacking the Silver Grove and the reward be an art piece of her defending it.

• Like 1

I don't think putting more resources in frame fighter will work out. 

Heck, I personally don't think it was a good idea to begin with. 

It is a minigame yes, but it is extremely unpolished and so basic that it is not worth except for throwing your buddies around when they are 5m away from you on their screen. 

If (big if) they'd rework frame fighter at all they should probably hire an experienced dev team for fighting games and then incorporate the whole thing into conclave to make it worthwhile in my opinion. And who knows if DE is willing /capable to put up that many resources for something that was originally nothing but a joke by a community member. 

• Like 2

Yeah... I know it is a tad too much to expect, just when nothing else to do... A small mode would serve as a way to pass the time while waiting on Invasions/Foundry to be done if you already maxed out stuff and daily by Hydron, Simaris, Sorties, and more. Like I'm not focused on the polishing aspect which is new moves and less jank but more focused on how some of the minigames on the ludoplex can help pass the time since getting the ludoplex you automatically get Frame Fighter while the other roms sit at an additional 25k which take another two days.