Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff like this should not happen with UI

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

EFLGDS2XkAE5Lvf.jpg:large

Why in the hell would you put you the remove all decor button right next to the decorate button????  Im not posting because I did it but I also have more than 1 brain cell so I can totally understand how some people may do it by accident.   But how many times do you think someone will go to decorate their ship and hit the wrong $#%^^%*(& button and wipe out all the decorations in that room with this set up ???  

Decorate should be at the top of the list.  REMOVE decoration should be at the very bottom.   Remove shouldnt even be in the list.....it should be a combo of buttons you press WHILE you are decorating... 

----------------------------------

This brings up another rage inducing UI design choice.   When I am in my arsenal picking out frames and weapons and stuff why the hell are you showing me stuff I do not own???  I only want to see the crap I have.  The MARKETPLACE is where you go to see crap you dont have.   STOP showing it to me in my arsenal.  This is not only bad UI but its just so very very scummy business tactic.   You want people to accidentally click on that crap and buy it with platinum.    That no matter how scummy is atleast a reason for BAD DESIGN.   But the above pic serves no purpose except just a total lack of common sense.  

34 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

But how many times do you think someone will go to decorate their ship and hit the wrong $#%^^%*(& button and wipe out all the decorations in that room with this set up ???  

... Feels like it happened to you already...

It may be bad design, but that's not the feeling you gave through what I've just quoted.

Edited by Uhkretor

1 hour ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

You want people to accidentally click on that crap and buy it with platinum. 

Yes....YES! DE bad!! DE very BAD!!! 

Not only they do that, but they make you go through many tabs and windows to confirm your purchase, something that doesn’t appear when you choose any other item you own...those bastards 

Do you know what else they do? They even, and I can’t believe I’m saying this.....they can even refund your purchase if you’ve bought it by ‘accident’. I can’t believe this S#&$ 

All joking aside.....dude, chill on the threads, the quality is deteriorating with each one you post 

• Like 1

I can understand the first part of your post, since it seems odd that the "delete everything" option is right next to the Decorate one. Perfectly understandable.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

This brings up another rage inducing UI design choice.   When I am in my arsenal picking out frames and weapons and stuff why the hell are you showing me stuff I do not own???  I only want to see the crap I have.  The MARKETPLACE is where you go to see crap you dont have.   STOP showing it to me in my arsenal.  This is not only bad UI but its just so very very scummy business tactic.   You want people to accidentally click on that crap and buy it with platinum.    That no matter how scummy is atleast a reason for BAD DESIGN.   But the above pic serves no purpose except just a total lack of common sense. 

But this one I don't. Especially the part I underlined, you do realize this makes no sense right? If someone did accidentally clicked on a Warframe/weapon they didn't own... it would just display it. There's no pop up that immediately goes "PURCHASE COMPLETE". You'd have to click on the item, click on the same item again or the Purchase option, and then you can actually accidentally click on the Purchase option within the Market screen. Either you think there's someone stupid enough to do that or think that DE thinks someone is stupid enough to do that, either way it's disingenuous.

And what's exactly wrong with the game showing you the items you don't own? It can be useful for comparing stats with other items and possibly even discovering any that may interest you. And why exactly should the Marketplace be the only place where you can see unowned items? You just say it's "bad UI" and say you don't like it, without really saying why (besides the point I already pointed out had faults within it).

• Like 1