Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Corrupted Vor

Dr.Tursko

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

Hang on, you're the guy who said he's been playing for 1300 hundred hours and is confident he doesn't suck.

And you need help farming Corrupted Vor? 

T4 void missions, usually shows up within 5 minutes on MOT survival.

No need to be an ass. I'm aware that hes only in the highest void levels but didnt know if there was a better level than Mot. I didn't realize until recently that I didnt have malignant force. 

1 minute ago, Dr.Tursko said:

No need to be an ass. I'm aware that hes only in the highest void levels but didnt know if there was a better level than Mot. I didn't realize until recently that I didnt have malignant force. 

Only partially being an ass really, your comment the other day suggested you would know this stuff. Moving on, The 3 T4 nodes are the way to go. Interception works as well, sabotage is hit and miss and not recommended. Stick to those 2 nodes.

• Like 1

Just now, Zilchy said:

Only partially being an ass really, your comment the other day suggested you would know this stuff. Moving on, The 3 T4 nodes are the way to go. Interception works as well, sabotage is hit and miss and not recommended. Stick to those 2 nodes.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Sif Vor quote me 😞
But either way I still helped you, I'm a double edged sword, part help, part cheek 😉

I like the mobile defense but I use Wisp so I might be a bit biased.

Corrupted Vor isn't that difficult. His teleporting is predictable, i.e. almost immediately after you spot him and he appears in the general "behind you" area. My understanding is that slash procs will shred him even if you miss his core weakspot and hit for 0 on an invulnerable location though maybe that's because I use my fancy dread with innate punch-through?

Crit mods, hunter's munitions, GG C.Vor

Edited by (NSW)Quarky

1 minute ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

I like the mobile defense but I use Wisp so I might be a bit biased.

Corrupted Vor isn't that difficult. His teleporting is predictable, i.e. almost immediately after you spot him and he appears in the general "behind you" area. My understanding is that slash procs will shred him even if you miss his core weakspot and hit for 0 on an invulnerable location though maybe that's because I use my fancy dread with innate punch-through?

Crit mods, hunter's munitions, GG C.Vor

Shoot him once in the gut with a sniper = dead Vor

Ye my weapons can easily one shot him. (Catchmoon balanced lol) but I just needed location and can i desecrate him? Or is he exempt from the effect?

Honestly I've never tried, I think desecrate only works on things that leave a corpse. I've never really had to farm him cos I've ended up with hundreds of his stupid mods doing T4 void key runs back in the old days.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Quarky said:

"Shoot it with a sniper rifle." Thanks bub, quality advice, no one would have figured that out!

Hey man it works. Shoot him with anything that does decent damage, he isn't tough so I don't know why you bothered saying to use hunter munitions etc it just isn't required. As for the teleports, just move out of the room and he's guaranteed to teleport into your face.