Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best melee for gauss?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

• 2 weeks later...

Jumping on the necro train here - I'm maining Gauss and am wondering, in terms of aesthetics and performance, which melee weapon best compliments this frame? I've seen Ohma mentioned a lot on this thread, but given the amount of time that's passed, is that still a desirable choice?

Edited by (XBOX)EndgameOnyx
Grammar.

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)EndgameOnyx said:

Jumping on the necro train here - I'm maining Gauss and am wondering, in terms of aesthetics and performance, which melee weapon best compliments this frame? I've seen Ohma mentioned a lot on this thread, but given the amount of time that's passed, is that still a desirable choice?

Use Kronen, if you pair it with the Graxx skin and his syndana it looks really nice aesthetically and plus it's pretty good in the stance style of the weapon

Edited by (XBOX)Apoll0 666
typo
  • Like 1

hace 1 hora, (XBOX)EndgameOnyx dijo:

I've seen Ohma mentioned a lot on this thread, but given the amount of time that's passed, is that still a desirable choice?

I think it is, it actually was my go to melee for Gauss until I fell in love with the Ceti Lacera. It looks and works great, with redline you become a lightning blender. Now I feel like dusting it off again after seeing this thread 😂

• Like 1