Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaze...

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

I wish Gaze and all hold trigger laser weapons were more like Ignis.  The ignis has tons of range,  a blast radius mod, tons of ammo.   

Using laser weapons takes ALOT better aim but they have a very pathetic ammo count.   I couldnt really speak to their damage...  those first two things usually make me stop using them after they hit 30.  

Rattleguts is awesome,  Catchmoon is awesome,  Gaze is not fun,  Tombfinger dont really like it,  but havent really given it a chance.  But im using an Ember alot right now and an ignis wraith and sometimes I want something different and I look at lasers but I just dont think they even come close.  

Just please give Gaze atleast 200 ammo on his worst magazine modular part.  Maybe 150 on the low end, 250 on the high side.  

------------

PS I would also love to see a Prism mod.   When you add it to a laser gun when a beam hits a target it splits and shoots X amount of additional enemies.

They're not more like Ignis BECAUSE the Ignis has tons of range, good damage, a blast radius, punch through, good ammo economy and is generally good at everything. Turns out, when you make a weapon basically a Mary Sue, that's good at everything and has no flaws and is perfect, it winds up choking the weapon diversity pool. See also: Catchmoon, which has high damage, does it in AoE (doubly so with the right arcane), has good ammo economy (infinite with the right arcane), punch-through and good range, and AFAIK is easily the most popular secondary weapon in the game.

• Like 1