Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Player Experience

(PSN)Claudija

On 2019-10-04 at 9:39 AM, (PS4)Claudija said:

On occasion, one Syndicate will offer up an alternative mission that does not always copy the basic one; on the same node. Completing it counts as an unlocked node.

Finally, I had an issue where; going to Saturn to help a friend; completing the mission did not unlock the node for me which is supposed to happen unless it got patched out?

Other the regular mission, void fissure mission does also count to unlock nodes. Unsure why syndicates might unlock nodes. Sortie, invasion, nightmare, quests, and alerts do not unlock nodes.

If nodes on this planet is all locked, nothing will unlock through taxi from other players. Must complete junction or path from other planet first.

For Void, there is a small bug? that can unlock all nodes in Void. If any one node is unlocked in Void, then other players can taxi to other branches and any missions on void and help unlock and complete all mission nodes on Void, and unlock some planets using paths from Void. It works as of about a month ago when I played with other players.

Solo void fissure, no relic reward options like multiplayer void fissure have. Unsure if ok to allow solo player choose current or previous relic reward might work when both current and previous relic mission was both solo.

Solo survival have fewer enemies then multiplayer survival. With 2 player squad with 1 "dead" so I am the only one alive, I can get about 1.5 times more enemy kills and more materials then just solo game only. I want to see solo players have option to choose enemy density or enemy population levels. Don't make me have to connect both computers together in a squad with 1 "dead", just to have more enemies.

Solo Assassination, some of them are twice as slow or slower in solo mode, compared to multiplayer squads. Especially the Jordas Golem assassination that requires archwing mode with specters that fail to work. Why Warframe specters don't accept Archwing builds?

Xbox without gold and Dojo, those players are forced into solo mode, which makes solo mode experience quite a bit more important for Xbox players. Would like to see the game allow creation of 1 player Dojo with access to build and use research without needing gold, as long as Dojo remains as a solo 1 player only if that is the restrictions of not having gold.

On 2019-10-18 at 4:53 PM, (PS4)Claudija said:

Thank you. Mostly how the object never moves... but Khora got me through one solo so I guess its okay 😊

Well it moves by draining your shields, so plan around that. Sometimes you have to move away long enough to let your shields recharge, if you don't have ways to regenerate shields on your own.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-10-19 at 10:00 AM, sam686 said:

Xbox without gold and Dojo, those players are forced into solo mode, which makes solo mode experience quite a bit more important for Xbox players. Would like to see the game allow creation of 1 player Dojo with access to build and use research without needing gold, as long as Dojo remains as a solo 1 player only if that is the restrictions of not having gold.

... I'm confused...