Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larkspur+ gravimag, but can't deploy

crazyjr

Question

I just finished my Larkspur, added the blue tato+ gravimag, but can't deploy. Not tried in archwing missions as of yet, but have it as my chosen weapon. Does it meed to be maxxed out to deploy outside of archwing missions? And if so, why doesn't the wiki specify it? that should ne a needed piece of info. When i try to deploy, i get my Imperator Vandal, which is my go to for arch guns, but it's not currently selected. Not sure if this is a bug, ir if maxxed rank is needed for the Larkspur.

Edit: Just tested in a archwing mission, worked fine, i guess it needs maxxed to deploy anywhere else, wish the wiki had of mentioned it. Waste of a question, sorry guys

Edited by crazyjr

6 answers to this question

Which part of wiki did you read?

The Gravimag is a special weapon upgrade that enables a selected Arch-gun to be usable in ground combat without the use of an Archwing, through the use of an Archweapon Deployer.

It should also say in the market but I can't check atm.

Edit: Okay I can't read Needs to be equiped in ground slot in vehicles loadout.

Edited by Redrum_Wraith

I'm an idiot, I assumed the archwing and heavy gun were the same, Been a while since i setup a heavy gun (always Imperator Vandal for me). sorry guys and thanks for the help

Edited by crazyjr
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, crazyjr said:

I'm an idiot, I assumed the archwing and heavy gun were the same, Been a while since i setup a heavy gun (always Imperator Vandal for me). sorry guys and thanks for the help

The Heavy Weapon slot is actually tied to your warframe loadout,  not your archwing loadout,  even though it is on the archwing loadout screen. 

On 2019-10-04 at 6:23 PM, hyzmarca said:

The Heavy Weapon slot is actually tied to your warframe loadout,  not your archwing loadout,  even though it is on the archwing loadout screen. 

yeah, once i set up my heavy weapon, i just never changed it, I have run the Imrerator Vandal ever since i got it, which was long before the heavy weapons slot. i have a bad habit of forgetting things like that