Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwave kuva

PalmerEldritch3s

So, at a certain point on this nightwave, I had literally everything in the store (minus some camo skins I really didn't want); 100 Nitain, 14 blue and 7 gold potatoes ...

And I just kept waiting for the kuva to come back. Leveled all the way to the top of the prestige levels because I genuinely like doing the little challenges. I did every single one. But I waited 5 weeks for the kuva to come back to the store and it never did. So I let 246 Emissary Cred just expire -- or, in retrospect, maybe I spent them on more potatoes I didn't need. Doesn't really matter.

I think it's neat the kuva is an optional buy in there, but I can't figure out why it's not ALWAYS there or at the very least there on the last week of the Nightwave. Having that as a random option feels like a dirty trick. Vauban is always in there (even if I filter to hide owned, along with 400 helmets I already have "crafted"). Why isn't the kuva always in there?

agreed. And I do those pretty regularly, but it would have been nice to be able to spend my Emmisary cred on something. I think that's the whole point of putting in there in the first place: so the people that already have all the helmets and all the Nitain they'll ever need have something to buy. Cool, so lemme buy it.

Edited by PalmerEldritch3s

It does suck that the last 3-4 weeks (I think it was 4) had none. All those points building up and nothing to buy with it - unless for some odd reason you somehow were low on nitains and blue potatoes... and even then.

I'm not even sure the shop really changed in the last 2 or 3 weeks; it was all the same helmets wasn't it?