Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties always have the exact same relic drops?

Zahnny

For the past 3 days I've been checking the Bounties for relic drops and it's always the same exact relics, spira prime, saryn prime, valkyr prime, cernos prime and those types of relics for the past 3 days.

Are bounties hard-coded to always display the same relics at the certain times? I'm assuming this is a result of me playing Warframe at the same time. (Currently 20:24 BST)

If this is the case can we please have them coded to be different each day rather than the same? More so, Cetus and Fortuna always display the same relics when they should logically have different relics from each other for added diversity.

Sucks as I much prefer to run Bounties for my relic farms.

I'm hoping this is an oversight as it discriminates against players who might only be able to play at a certain time each day.

• Like 1

This happened before numerous times actually. Unvaulted Relics will dominate pretty all of the Bounty Relics, with the exception of Profit Taker Orb Heists. It would be fine if one of the Bounty tables features the Unvaulted Relics while the other one features the current Prime Access instead.

Nope, checked today real early and it's still the same.

I understand the importance of trying to help unvaulted, but I thought the whole point of the Void was to cater to Unvaultings now. Guess I'm gonna need to wait until the unvaulting ends before farming Atlas Prime 😐

39 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Nope, checked today real early and it's still the same.

I understand the importance of trying to help unvaulted, but I thought the whole point of the Void was to cater to Unvaultings now. Guess I'm gonna need to wait until the unvaulting ends before farming Atlas Prime 😐

With the latest changes to disruption drop tables, it's actually reasonable to get axi relics now, the best being at Lua.

Also, consider looking at the official drop tables: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

To answer your question, all the bounties use a set of three possible reward tables, and as such, the relics they drop are hard coded.

Nope, there are three different droptables that rotate for each tier. When you check the bounties availalbe you can see a timer. When this timer runs out the droptable and bounty missions will change.

I checked the current droptables and it seems it's just the Tier 2 and 5 bounties that rotate different relics, while the others keep the same or none.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Bounty

Edit: But yea, currently it's just Saryn and Valkyr that drop in Cetus. 

Edited by SirTobe

6 hours ago, SirTobe said:

But yea, currently it's just Saryn and Valkyr that drop in Cetus.

Not quite, but all of the Vallis Bounties have their Relics as Valkyr & Saryn Prime Relics as well. They rotate only within the Unvaulted Relics, nothing else.

May be long, but some history regarding Prime Accesses with some Unvaultings in Bounties (excluding Relic Packs):

• Frost, Ember, and Loki Prime (Early 2018): The first and largest Unvaulting. Exclusive to the Plains, which was a bit controversial due to having to load back into Cetus just to get a new Bounty. Results in having the Relics as an Uncommon drop now.
  • Chroma Prime Access: Saw a period of its Relics in the Vallis Bounties, which contained bonus objectives and ability to retake bounties out in the field. Soon overtaken by Nova & Mag Prime Unvaulted Relics (Akvasto Prime too).
  • Mesa Prime Access: Never had the chance to be in either Bounty Tables due to Nova & Mag Prime followed by Frost & Ember Prime Unvaulting. First to be in Profit Taker Orb Heist.
  • Equinox Prime Access: Surprisingly stayed for the entirety of its length due to how Volt & Loki Prime Unvaulting were exclusive to the Void. The latter made the Unvaulting fairly painful, especially when farming Axi L4.
  • Wukong Prime Access: A brief period of 2.5 weeks before Nyx & Rhino Prime Unvaulting (again) overtaken the Relics in the Bounties. Axi G2, P1, and D1 became more difficult to acquire as a result.
  • Atlas Prime Access: Unless there's a back-to-back Unvaulting after Saryn & Valkyr Prime Unvaulting ends at around November, it too like Mesa Prime Access will never have its Relics featured in Bounties.

The only table that isn't affected is the Profit Taker Orb Heists, which is both long and rewards you one time. Unlike normal Bounties, there are no bonus objectives to fetch a second drop.