Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another, but plausible, TITANIA suggestion

YsanneIsard

22 minutes ago, zhellon said:

spellbind is a simple ability of negative control(because targets are harder to kill) and good support. Latern is a more complex control that forces targets to group together for easier killing. Do you really think that removing good control and increasing the range of bad control will positively affect to Titania?

Both abilities are bad, and they both have benefits. 

That's why i included the "merge and improve" option. She's a complete mess that needs a real rework but people whine when it's suggested so poorly implemented tweaks is all you'll get until she becomes even more outdated. 

10 минут назад, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- сказал:

Both abilities are bad, and they both have benefits.

That's why i included the "merge and improve" option. She's a complete mess that needs a real rework but people whine when it's suggested so poorly implemented tweaks is all you'll get until she becomes even more outdated.

Or you can give them synergies and additional benefits. I see no problem to have 2 controls in a set as long as they do different things. As I've said many times, it would be nice if Titania could drag Latern in her hand and latern could pull flying enemies like Vauban vertex.

Her set is not outdated. It's just not finalized.

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 1