Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash and parazon

YUREtheFURY

4 minutes ago, WARmaro said:

his could have different visuals

Aren't they already different? I don't think Parazon model is a copy-pasted Ash armblade.

5 minutes ago, WARmaro said:

or different stats.

And what are their stats..?

Just now, Xaero said:

Aren't they already different? I don't think Parazon model is a copy-pasted Ash armblade.

And what are their stats..?

True lol. That was the 2nd thing I think of that could make his different, forgetting I haven't even seen stats or such lol

Steve said that the Paraqzon will be an "All purpose tool". Remember what he said it will do? The Revive mechanic (Going to get a visual change most likely), hacking (We saw in Tennocon) and killing Liches (There is even a war tube within). That is all we know.

Just look at RoboCop, that pointy thing in his fist was made to gather data. But it also works as a stabbing tool.

9322270633_98cb4d4412_o.gif

@WARmaro I talked about this before that Ash should get something unique. Here Is what I would like to see happen.

Ash:

·       When Ash preforms finishers, he used two hidden blades instead of one.

·       Ash uses his own hidden blades for hacking and for preforming finishers.

·       He has his own finisher animation. (since he used two blades)

·       Finishers will be 50% faster.

·       You can colour customise Ash`s hidden blades and the hacking wire.

·       If Ash holds the attack button when prompted to preform an air assassination finisher, he will vault of that enemy to have a chance to preform another air assassination.

·       Hacking will be less complicated.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Steve said that the Paraqzon will be an "All purpose tool". Remember what he said it will do? The Revive mechanic (Going to get a visual change most likely), hacking (We saw in Tennocon) and killing Liches (There is even a war tube within). That is all we know.

Just look at RoboCop, that pointy thing in his fist was made to gather data. But it also works as a stabbing tool.

9322270633_98cb4d4412_o.gif

Yeah i see what your saying and it makes sense. It's really about utility first and combat secondary.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

@WARmaro I talked about this before that Ash should get something unique. Here Is what I would like to see happen.

Ash:

·       When Ash preforms finishers, he used two hidden blades instead of one.

·       Ash uses his own hidden blades for hacking and for preforming finishers.

·       He has his own finisher animation. (since he used two blades)

·       Finishers will be 50% faster.

·       You can colour customise Ash`s hidden blades and the hacking wire.

·       If Ash holds the attack button when prompted to preform an air assassination finisher, he will vault of that enemy to have a chance to preform another air assassination.

·       Hacking will be less complicated.

I would like to see something like this happen. Because it seems a little redundant for ash to have 3 hidden blades or 2 actual blades and the parazon tool. I'm with you on that his blades should encompass the parazon features.

9 minutes ago, WARmaro said:

I would like to see something like this happen. Because it seems a little redundant for ash to have 3 hidden blades or 2 actual blades and the parazon tool. I'm with you on that his blades should encompass the parazon features.

Yes since he has his own blades, it makes sense for him have something unique to only him but I will say that I would like to see all warframe have the ability to preform air assassinations.