Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Off Your Clan Emblem

CaveCricket48

Mine is still a work in progress, but here is my rough sketch of it, Yes I like Knights of outerheavens idea so I used the same angle But Nyx will be holding Kunai, and there will lettering at the bottom. plus colors will be different. And I though about putting Ember in it but I might use her for an alt design latter on. 

Shadow Ronin

sCrPPOs.jpg

1J4iUxh.gif

dOy2oHC.gif
had to re draw it. so this is where im at right now.

nf2XOPJ.jpg

I think that if you have it as ember, change the Lotus symbol in the background to a flaming Lotus symbol and have the Kunai as Embers fire ball ability.

Edited by OilyCometBack

I think that if you have it as ember, change the Lotus symbol in the background to a flaming Lotus symbol and have the Kunai as Embers fire ball ability.

Nyx is my Fav Female Frame so im going to be sticking with her. Heres what I have so far. 

uOAYuZ9.png

My inspiration

Xgc6oX6.jpg

dOcylQU.png

f3Na2UD.png

1J4iUxh.gif

dOy2oHC.gif

Pardon the repost from the "Clan Emblem Creation" thread, but after viewing the forums in more detail, this thread seemed more appropriate to get constructive feedback ...

The Chinese glyph means "Righteousness", the clan name is taken from Navajo (askagi = covering) and German (knight's armor) which is embodied in the clan's creed:  "The Waframe began in Old Worlds and worlds yet to Be ... it is both a Way of Life and a living thing - directing purpose, building form.  The investment - 'askagi' as spoken by Silent Ancestors, used as protection of Noble Cause - the 'ritterrustung'" which harkens back to a Pro-Orkin age of Duty, Glory and Truth

EmblemFinalReduced_1.png

Edited by ElHefe

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...