Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen freeze

-Ex-Gamer-

Question

I redownloaded the game about 4 times.. same issue. screen will freeze as if i was looking at a screenshot. but I can still hear the game running. i can hear my gun shooting. i can also minimize the game and close it. the pc doesnt freeze. just the screen. not the game.. getting frustrated >.<

win 10 pro

i7 3770

gtx 770

12gb DDR3

lenovo ESKT20A

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

same problem months picture freezes and the game keeps making noise, I already put the gpu in other older hardware and the problem has stopped but returning to my main hardware the freeze screen still happens, 10 games tested (crossfire, csgo, nfs hotpussuit, serious sam 3 bfe, minecraft...) and 2 happens screen-freeze: Warframe and Albion Online

I read in a previous topic suggesting downgrad the operating system, I believe it is operating system incompatibility with the specific hardware combination

Core 2 Quad, Gt1030, 8gb ddr3, Kingston SSD, optiplex 780 (possible problem), Win10 (possible problem)

I don't have time to downgrade my operating system and my solution is to play the game with all shadow and texture video options disabled

Edited by Famecans

Sorry for my bad english, besides this freeze, I had a problem accessing the arsenal and my FPS dropped to 1. Testing here, I went to MSI Afterburner and decided to completely downgrade my video card, since it has an overclock factory, result ... The bugs stopped for me for now. I will keep testing with the downgrade to see if the game will freeze again.

Edited by Leinadzinho